FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro Headlight Harnest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I grabbed a Set of Headlights off a Member And thier Euro Plugs...

Where can i grap a Set or wires for them... Unless thiers a Easy splice method.
Chromey,Dec 7 2006, 02:49 PM Wrote:I grabbed a Set of Headlights off a Member And thier Euro Plugs...

Where can i grap a Set or wires for them... Unless thiers a Easy splice method.
[right][snapback]218986[/snapback][/right]

Yeah there is a write up for it.

Its for HID's, but its the same thing for Euro lights as well.

http://homepage.mac.com/alf/HIDlights/step04.html
Interesting...

Seems like More work then needed.

I need to Get a Female Ford Adaptor And wire in the New Lights.

Not to sure i wanna Splice the s*** outa my Car.

More Ideas Please.

thanks For the Write Up i might end up going that route
I can make them for you... but.. it will cost you the parts plus a little extra for my time
Making the harness is fairly simple when you have everything in front of you.. only thing is that Ford upped the price on their female headlight harness part to something ridiculous. I remember paying around $15 when I got mine, I've heard Ford parts counters listing around $85 for the same part now.

Ford supposedly sells the HID headlights (which have essentially the same wiring scheme as the euro headlights, with a couple wires switched I believe) as plug and play deals now.. which means they must include some sort of adapter like we used to have to make ourselves. Now whether it's priced any better than the other part they sell, or if you can buy it apart from the whole HID light assembly package is another question..
guilty,Dec 7 2006, 10:19 PM Wrote:if you can buy it apart from the whole HID light assembly package is another question..
[right][snapback]219079[/snapback][/right]

I dont think you can buy the harness seperate, when I tired buying the lights; it was in a package and regarless of what part number we looked up the price came to 1000 :(