FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crazy Ferrari, Made Small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scale ferrari

i want one, but dont have the dedication.
WOW i want one
AMAZING!!!!

and thats with no official diagrams or sketches from ferrari!!!!!
That's frakkin' incredible.
hmm Why not get a real job Making cars... This way you make money Not just Spend it.
That is unbelievable! Could you imagine owning something that cool?

With any luck, it'll end up in a museum or something down the road. That's just simply amazing.
Chromey,Dec 7 2006, 08:43 AM Wrote:hmm Why not get a real job Making cars... This way you make money Not just Spend it.
[right][snapback]218965[/snapback][/right]

This guy obviously has a real job... otherwise he wouldn't have access to or money for materials and equipment needed to make each piece.

That is absolutely incredible tho... but if I were to spend 15 years making a working scale model, you'd be damn sure I'd spend it making a full size one I could actually drive.

I mean, R/C cars are cool because you can drive them. .. this.. I dunno.. I hope he sold it for at least a million because something that frivolous (yet impressive) deserves just as insane a selling price.

great find kamilk!
To much time on his hands
pro!!
question..

if buying a super car is enhancing your manhood, what about building a small extact replica of a small-penis-mobile?
i think ferrari should give this guy a real ferrari for a trade for his model.
kamilk69,Dec 7 2006, 09:25 PM Wrote:i think ferrari should give this guy a real ferrari for a trade for his model.
[right][snapback]219065[/snapback][/right]

or a job there...s**t!
i'd give up after a week
darkpuppet,Dec 7 2006, 12:44 PM Wrote:question..

if buying a super car is enhancing your manhood, what about building a small extact replica of a small-penis-mobile?
[right][snapback]219023[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
his wife must be pretty harsh to look at.