FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Ford Tire Pressure Sensor Activation Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a ford Tire Pressure Sensor activation tool .. or whatever it's called.

It's for my '07 mustang. Apparently if you swap wheels (ie, from summer to winter wheels), it won't recognize the pressure sensors in the wheels... so I have to go through the activation process which requires this tool.

And to save money, I'd rather just buy the tool and do it myself.

Anyone here able to help?

thanks
Hey Steve, totally off topic here, how much does a 2007 Mustang GT500 go for these days?

Oh and by the way I don't have the tool, sorry.
Thats pretty terrible, i cant imagine that tool being cheap.

Gt500 sticker - 53k. Nobody has them available. People are selling them on trader for 70k +
I've found the tool on ebay for $180 USD -- but I refuse to buy off of ebay.

the next option is a tool that's said to work with any type of tire pressure sensor, and that costs $375.

In the long run, both tools would be cheaper than going to the dealer every time.
Give Steve @ Tousley Ford a shout..

I just got an estimate for mirrors for an F350 for like a quarter of the cost of what a stealership up there quoted.. maybe he can hook you up. Not sure if its just for parts, or if tools count as well, but it can't hurt.

His email address is: fordsvtparts@hotmail.com
number: 1-800-328-9552

He's in Minnesota... so if he can hook you up, and you need it shipped to the states to save on getting raped at customs... PM me
torradan,Dec 7 2006, 03:17 PM Wrote:Give Steve @ Tousley Ford a shout..

I just got an estimate for mirrors for an F350 for like a quarter of the cost of what a stealership up there quoted.. maybe he can hook you up.  Not sure if its just for parts, or if tools count as well, but it can't hurt.

His email address is:  fordsvtparts@hotmail.com
number: 1-800-328-9552

He's in Minnesota... so if he can hook you up, and you need it  shipped to the states to save on getting raped at customs... PM me
[right][snapback]219035[/snapback][/right]

Interesting... I'll have to give him a shout. I'm supposed to be snowboarding just across the border at Lutsen Minnesota over new years. (and shipping to Ryden's at the border is a very common thing for folks to do to save on shipping).