FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lights:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is probably a repeated post but i found this and just wanted to share

All light bulb info

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/A...ide/default.htm
Nice find. I don't think I have seen that page before. It will sure come in handy one day.
Nice site...Thanks...
It's rather usseless if you have OEM Ford of Europe lights installed on your car though
Frost__2001,Dec 5 2006, 10:31 PM Wrote:It's rather usseless if you have OEM Ford of Europe lights installed on your car though
[right][snapback]218792[/snapback][/right]

Why do you say that Philip? All the #'s listed are standard north american lights. I worked in auto parts for 9 years and all the #'s are good. 3157 are turn signals, 194's are peanut bulbs. What #'s do you use?
i think he means that its not much help with "his" lights cause they are euro oem lights....
Focus man, Focus.,Dec 6 2006, 12:41 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Dec 5 2006, 10:31 PM Wrote:It's rather usseless if you have OEM Ford of Europe lights installed on your car though

Why do you say that Philip? All the #'s listed are standard north american lights. I worked in auto parts for 9 years and all the #'s are good. 3157 are turn signals, 194's are peanut bulbs. What #'s do you use?
[right][snapback]218810[/snapback][/right]

SliverSteeda,Dec 6 2006, 02:16 PM Wrote:i think he means that its not much help with "his" lights cause they are  euro oem lights....
[right][snapback]218866[/snapback][/right]

Yes That was my point Entirely.

If you have OEM Ford Of Europe Lights on your car it's useless to use that list as they use different light bulb sizes, I had to go to a performance parts store to get the H11 foglight bulb for the foglight. It's also why I posted the European Bulb list for the Focus a while ago.
Frost__2001,Dec 7 2006, 12:34 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Dec 6 2006, 12:41 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]218810[/snapback][/right]

SliverSteeda,Dec 6 2006, 02:16 PM Wrote:i think he means that its not much help with "his" lights cause they are  euro oem lights....
[right][snapback]218866[/snapback][/right]

Yes That was my point Entirely.

If you have OEM Ford Of Europe Lights on your car it's useless to use that list as they use different light bulb sizes, I had to go to a performance parts store to get the H11 foglight bulb for the foglight.
[right][snapback]219021[/snapback][/right]

Oh IC. My Bad. I must have read what you said wrong. You said its useless unless you have Euro Lights and that is what I misunderstood. Sorry Philip.
No worries
Frost__2001,Dec 5 2006, 11:31 PM Wrote:It's rather usseless if you have OEM Ford of Europe lights installed on your car though

In case you didnt know, your in NA :o :P :lol:
:poke2:
f*** I need H9s!!!