FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So The Waiting Begins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ordered and On the way:

Cai from aem

steeda plug wires

steeda lowering kit

cf tail light

Window getting tinted on thursday : 15% in the back 30 up front.

exhaust once everything else is done... and i think i'm gonna pick up new struts and mounts so i can assemble the new package before hand to make the swap over simplier

also ordered the steeda badging and a widow decal...

Sounds good man! You wont be disappointed with AEM I have one on my car and I cant complain! I love it!

Happy modding :)
about steeda lowering kit...is it only springs?
or struts as well?
NikiterZTS,Dec 6 2006, 02:51 PM Wrote:about steeda lowering kit...is it only springs?
or struts as well?
[right][snapback]218860[/snapback][/right]

just the springs... its only 1.6" drop, i'm picking up a set of new sense-a-tracs for cheep from my buddys garage $90 for both. They come with a life time "they're indestructible" warranty.... lol we'll see about that. supposedly he called monroe and they said they would be fine as long as it's not more then a 2" drop. We'll see.
Is the steeda kit cheaper than the eibach springs?
hardk0re,Dec 6 2006, 12:47 PM Wrote:Is the steeda kit cheaper than the eibach springs?
[right][snapback]218870[/snapback][/right]

Usually not, the Steeda's are more expensive but all your getting is the exact same thing (as you know)....

Steeda = Eibach Rebadged Springs......
ya allot of companies do that... rebadge.... allot of companies contract out or buy a spring design from diffrent Spring manufactures and slap their name on it.

Steeda springs.... $235

and right now they're cheaper then the eibachs...