FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Years G2g - Crooked Cue!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll be there.

Let me know what trin you plan on catching.
ANTHONYD,Jan 10 2007, 09:27 AM Wrote:I'll be there.
[right][snapback]222819[/snapback][/right]

Why am I reminded of the phrase:

"FAMOUS LAST WORDS"? :lol:

NefCanuck
I'm actually up at the 401 and HWY 10 for a client presentation in the afternoon. I'll hang out in sauga waiting for you guys.

I'll be there.
ANTHONYD,Jan 10 2007, 04:50 PM Wrote:I'm actually up at the 401 and HWY 10 for a client presentation in the afternoon. I'll hang out in sauga waiting for you guys.

I'll be there.
[right][snapback]222885[/snapback][/right]

Dude if you wanna drop by and see your tax dollars at work (yeah right, work on a Friday aft? :lol:) after you finish with your client, drop by, I should still be mostly sane by then. (Hwy 10 & Dundas area)

NefCanuck
I will know tonite if I can make it. But most likely I can atleast drop by for a beer or two.
I am not going to make it this time guys. Have fun.
Well i'm officially on the cancelled list. Work has gotten in the way again. Hopefully next time i can make it out.
Is anyone going? Cause I can make it now. I have to work Saturday morning, so an all nighter is in progress.
meford4u,Jan 12 2007, 04:36 PM Wrote:Is anyone going?  Cause I can make it now.  I have to work Saturday morning, so an all nighter is in progress.
[right][snapback]223110[/snapback][/right]

I'll be there around 7, depends what time the cab comes after I call 'em (They're usually pretty good with me being close to Square One, but no guarantees :ph34r: )

NefCanuck
I can phone in if someone PMs a cell number :D

Seriously, if there's event planning I'd like to help out.
good meet guys!

I somehow stayed away from the beer and crap foods...

some observations:

Nef made one helluva shot once he figured a style of shooting that fit his abilities... he could be a contender (with a bit of practice)

Anthony may be a good pool player, but is often stumped by the 8 ball.

I hope meford is better at golf than pool

I'll have maybe one good game an evening...
You forgot the big news of the nite.
Oh yeah the BIG NEWS!!!!!

Steve?
Big News?

Do tell
Big news??
I hate suspense...

Ahh, I think I found it.
euro_zx5,Jan 13 2007, 11:31 PM Wrote:I hate suspense...

Ahh, I think I found it.
[right][snapback]223273[/snapback][/right]
nope.........but it involves an intoxicated pool shark :lol:
darkpuppet,Jan 13 2007, 03:29 PM Wrote:good meet guys!

I somehow stayed away from the beer and crap foods...

some observations:

Nef made one helluva shot once he figured a style of shooting that fit his abilities... he could be a contender (with a bit of practice)

Anthony may be a good pool player, but is often stumped by the 8 ball.

I hope meford is better at golf than pool

I'll have maybe one good game an evening...
[right][snapback]223224[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the kind words DP but watching me play pool is like watching a train wreck in slo-mo, you know what the end result is gonna be and want to not watch but you're drawn to it anyways, like rubbernecking at the scene of a car crash :P

Of course after I had enough "fluid" I think I did shoot a little better :P

Yeah Anthony had the best form of the night, until he had to sink the 8 ball, then it all fell apart bigtime :lol:

Meh, I didn't think meford was that bad a pool player honestly, course I've never seen him golf (Though I hear through my sources he acquitted himself admirably on a certain GTA area course ;))

NefCanuck
sounds like it was a good meet, I really wish I could have gone but by the time I would have got there it would have been after 10 for sure....
Pages: 1 2