FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stopping In Styleordered My Taillights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well ordered the cf version of these ...i can't wait

[Image: 536CWT525C2.jpg]
alot of "focus" people don't like that look...but its up to u....i had mine...and then i thought that my car is goin rice
i like the carbon fiber ones, i don't like the ones in the picture with the chrome...

but it wouldn't let me link to it.

it will probably be the only exterior change made to the car, maybe a billit grill but i'm still on the fence on it.

I'd be interested in seeing those in CF. The chrome doesn't work for me either.

Then again, aside from doing the DRF mod... all of my mods will be at the power end of things (well, relatively so... intake, exhaust, X-Cal2).
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 3 2006, 08:19 PM Wrote:I'd be interested in seeing those in CF. The chrome doesn't work for me either.

Then again, aside from doing the DRF mod... all of my mods will be at the power end of things (well, relatively so... intake, exhaust, X-Cal2).
[right][snapback]218514[/snapback][/right]

i see this in your future tell me i'm wrong... B)
your wrong the roush turbo is for a zetec his car has a duratec
SliverSteeda,Dec 3 2006, 06:49 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 3 2006, 08:19 PM Wrote:I'd be interested in seeing those in CF. The chrome doesn't work for me either.

[right][snapback]218514[/snapback][/right]

i see this in your future tell me i'm wrong... B)
[right][snapback]218522[/snapback][/right]

Wrong, because Adam (nos) has an 07, and that kit is for 00-03. :P Just buggin' ya... but he might like the current kits for the Duratec 20. Adam... any plans for FI?
I have the CF on my Silver ZX3. Looks better then Stock Easy. And its not ricey
Chromey,Dec 3 2006, 09:20 PM Wrote:I have the CF on my Silver ZX3. Looks better then Stock Easy. And its not ricey
[right][snapback]218529[/snapback][/right]

so far the only ones i like are the ones ZX3_2NV has....it really matches his style of a car
they are black
2.0duratecpower,Dec 3 2006, 09:51 PM Wrote:your wrong the roush turbo is for a zetec his car has a duratec
[right][snapback]218525[/snapback][/right]
[Image: homer_doh.gif]

:D