FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro St Focus 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
found this not sure how reliable it is though
http://thehollywoodextra.blogspot.com/2006...ford-focus.html
castone,Dec 3 2006, 07:16 AM Wrote:found this not sure how reliable it is though
http://thehollywoodextra.blogspot.com/2006...ford-focus.html
[right][snapback]218448[/snapback][/right]

seems pretty shady to me.
Well, it would only make sense to produce the same vehicle abroad, instead of having unique vehicles for each part of the world. It would reduce costs over the longrun, and people won't complain that somewhere else has a better product for the same money.

I belong to Fordboldmoves.com, and I'm one of MANY people that have commented on there that the Focus should be a REAL world car, the same everywhere. They should utilize the expertise of Ford of Europe, and from Austraila to put life back int their car lineups...
I dont think its gona happen

Why the hell would Ford bring it over here, when they just redesign the car in 07 or 08 in NA.

The focus did come from Europe in 2000 and it was the exact car except the bumpers. But it didnt last long. So i dont think that article has any truth to it. Too bad, bc i really did like the europen Focus compared to the NA ones.
I would not really believe the article too much. Why would ford produce a focus with a fusion style grill for only one year of production my 07 looks exactly the same as the 06 so only an 08 model gets a different look before the 09 come out? sounds a little streched to me
Looks Nice......
That's the Euro Mk. 2 Focus. And as for 07 - BS! I have a 2007 ZX5 and the grilles and everything are the same as the 2006.
definitely not coming state-side...

And I doubt it will... in Europe, ford is an up-market brand. How many people here are willing to pay Mazdaspeed 3 prices on a focus? Half the problem is with the public's perception of the focus (and ford) in NA.

We had our chance with the SVT, and it didn't sell... I doubt ford will try again for some time.