FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: First 3 Days With My Focus...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got my focus on thursday a 2000 zx3 with 75,000k...

the more i drive it the more i love it! i don't think i've enjoyed a car so much since i first got my licence many moons ago... its such a quick nibble little car. not exactly a POWERHOUSE, but man its so much fun to drive. Its Bone stock right now (except for New "Ford" blue oval floor mats ;) ) but the parts are on order.

oh ya... i'm sorry but even the Stock focus zx3 wheels are awesome... for 15" wheels. but i can't help but smile ever time i see them... Wheels are far down on my list of upgrades.

just thought i'd say hi... B)
welcome

glad u like the car....
if i was a lil more rich i'd put it on fire still
Aren't new cars fun? :)

Welcome to FC.net!
welcome aboard to our zanny little family :)
Welcome to the site.

I have to agree. I fell in love the moment I had my first test drive. It has been almost 2 years now and I still feel the same way now as I did back then. There are a lot of helpful people on this site with advice and maybe even some used parts to help the modding along. Have fun with your new ride.
Welcome to the site!
Welcome, yeah that was what sold me on the car as well, the ride & handling for what was an "economy car". My dad had to drive the car for me during the test drive and was grinning like an idiot while I was asking him to drive the car around areas I wanted to test the car on.

If a car can get him to react like this says I to myself, then I should have a blast with it in my hands once its set up for me.... and damned if I wasn't right :lol:

NefCanuck
Welcome to the site
Welcome, glad to hear you love your focus. When I picked mine up from the dealership I loved it and still love it just like you! Happy Modding!
Well, I said hi to you in the New Brunswick thread, but I'll say it again now...

:hi:

Hope the car treats you well, and that you enjoy it...also, when you go to do mods to the car, heed the advice that others give you on here...luckily the Focus has had a long run with the aftermarket scene, and many people on this site already ran the gauntlet of what's good/actually works, and what's junk...

L8tz