FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where Is Every One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey,

was curious whats the scene like around here... i just picked up my focus and am just getting to know the car.

As for Mods, well right now... i have new ford floor mats, does that count and a exhaust tip i swipped of my old car... oh ya and a air freshener....

:(

but a little about the car:

2000 zx3 with 80k
5 spd and it was a one ower car, owned by a retired school teacher who traded it in to subraro in moncton... where i picked it up for $6000 with a 2 year drive train warranty.

now what have i ordered....hehehe...

Actually nothing to crazy.

steeda drop springs
steeda 8mm wires
and a couple steeda badges

and as soon as i get the chance that lunch box second muffler is being removed

still deciding what 'm gonna do about a intake and i'm in the process of build ing my own mandrel bender to redo the exhaust.

Been playing with differnt cars for the last 14 years, had a ricer civic about 12 years ago before anyone knew what rice ment... sold that and bought a neon...had that for 7 years, not allot done to it just minor stuff. but 6 years ago i got my 68 camaro, just a hobby car fun to drive hard on fuel and hard on tires.... but thats the last ti'me i'll bring it up in here...promise, thats not why i signed up.

Not My awesome focus! its my daily drive but its such a fun little car i can't help but get wrapped up in it.

Good evening and :hi:

Sure you'll find people with lots of info on here that you'll like and find valuable. Hope that all goes well with your car, and that you enjoy it!

L8tz
Holy crap another Brunswicker!!! They're multiplying like crazy.

:lol:

Hey welcome dude. Where you at in Brunswick? There's a few FC.net guys in Bathurst / Baie des Chaleurs region.
There's not much else to do out there but multiply :P

Anywho tho, welcome!
i'm in moncton... seen a guy yesterday drive by in a black focus with "falken" across the hood and a nice body kit. anyone one here it was a nice car...

i
Welcome.

As for intakes, look into the Iceman and Volant.

they're the intakes of popularity around here I think.

Again, Welcome. If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know!
Welcome fellow new brunswicker, nice to see some new guys on here.... Don't own a focus (own a ranger) but been around the focus guys for so long i am kinda stuck :lol:

Was the falken decal along the windshield? A black zx3 with a wings west body kit.... He is from up here in bathurst, works at the irving. Nice car....
how do you make your own pipe bender?
i basically coppied this:

[Image: 14420_lg.jpg]

but i used a 6 tonne jack, built the frame out of 1/8" angle iron and bought the jigs at princess auto. the 2.25 jig was $24 and the roller were $9. it will bend 90 degrees in on bend witout a kink.
SliverSteeda,Dec 5 2006, 01:24 PM Wrote:i basically coppied this:

[Image: 14420_lg.jpg]

but i used a 6 tonne jack, built the frame out of 1/8" angle iron and bought the jigs at princess auto. the 2.25 jig was $24 and the roller were $9. it will bend 90 degrees in on bend witout a kink.
[right][snapback]218716[/snapback][/right]

where can you buy something like that?
well, you can buy that at Princess auto for $200 on sale right now... or if you have a welder you can build it for about $60

the one at princess auto is the 12 tonne version... a little much for bending exhaust.
thats a crush bender though, not too helpful for performance bends
ZX5focused,Dec 5 2006, 05:17 PM Wrote:thats a crush bender though, not too helpful for performance bends
[right][snapback]218748[/snapback][/right]

if it doesn't kink, what difference does it make?
Really good write up on the topic

really good info in it... but i'm still gonna build my own, and i cant afford a mandrel bender so the press bender will have to do.... but thanks for the heads up.
Welcome fellow new brunswicker, nice to see some new guys on here.... I drive a 06 focus zx5 ses . I only have a exhaust tip and blue underglows for now but im planning on a roush kit and a focus sport turbo. If you see a black focus with blue underglow around town its prolly me because im here in moncton to :D hope to see you around sometime.
do you have "FALKEN" across your wind shield?

btw... i have a Blue underglow kit in my spare room... just deciding on if i dare put it on? eeeeeep ;)
Nope I dont have falken written on it , it would be kinda cold to install the underglow now. Im pretty much stock for now .
well i got out there Monday afternoon and installed the under glow kit.... Ya know whats the worse about those... i think there stupid and pointless and its most definitely gonna get my ass pulled over....

but on the same note.... i got them super cheap a while back... was gonna put them on my hot rod, but opted not to...

i have to admit its pointless, but cool effect. but i've decided not to be a idiot and drive with them on... i just flick it on every once and a while...

My wifes uncle is a cop and he's told me they don't care about underglow kits as long as your not driving like a bonehead... but if a cop catches you doing 100kmph in a school zone, you'll be getting a ticket for the everything from the underglow to bad wipers....

:unsure:
One of my friends was driving pretty dumb and she got pulled over. I cant remember the list but she got hit for having her underglow on, tinted front windows etc...

btw, Im from Saint John and I own a silver Focus wagon. I have a family but I still like my Focus. Would be nicer if it was the SVT. There is a damaged SVT for sale for 6500 i think on Autoseller.com but I think it would be an expensive repair.
vy_MR2,Dec 14 2006, 08:00 AM Wrote:One of my friends was driving pretty dumb and she got pulled over. I cant remember the list but she got hit for having her underglow on, tinted front windows etc...

btw, Im from Saint John and I own a silver Focus wagon. I have a family but I still like my Focus. Would be nicer if it was the SVT. There is a damaged SVT for sale for 6500 i think on Autoseller.com but I think it would be an expensive repair.
[right][snapback]220183[/snapback][/right]

how bad of a damage is it?
Pages: 1 2 3