FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How To Draw A Car In Ms Paint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Obviously this guy's using a tablet...

but it's mighty impressive work...
Pretty impressive, but the music is putting me to sleep.
nice.

I'd like to see that done on a mac. :rolleyes:
Um yeah... tablet for sure.

And wow does that programme ever suck.

Can I bring anything tomorrow? Other than my hot wife?

*im drunk*
habmann,Dec 1 2006, 05:57 PM Wrote:Pretty impressive, but the music is putting me to sleep.
[right][snapback]218271[/snapback][/right]

That is one of the best songs off the latest Nine Inch Nails album. If you really sit down and listen to the lyrics you will see there is some really deep meaing to that song.

That was interesting to watch.
That was awesome, and I can't draw like that on MSpaint, or can't really draw like that at all anymore (I used to be able to when I was in highschool)...

"With Teeth" Is an awesome overall album, but I would have used Everyday is exactly the same, instead.

Cool Find
self portrait:

[Image: Irock.jpg]
That's some pretty serious skills. A lot of work and a lot of practice as well.
focusracer,Dec 2 2006, 03:44 PM Wrote:That's some pretty serious skills. A lot of work and a lot of practice as well.
[right][snapback]218389[/snapback][/right]

Thanks
2001 ZTS,Dec 2 2006, 05:42 PM Wrote:
focusracer,Dec 2 2006, 03:44 PM Wrote:That's some pretty serious skills. A lot of work and a lot of practice as well.

Thanks
[right][snapback]218394[/snapback][/right]
haha
That person has more talent in their pinky than I have in my entire body..

Just plain Wow.

hell even 2001zts has more skill than I do.. heh
2001 ZTS,Dec 2 2006, 02:42 PM Wrote:

Thanks
[right][snapback]218394[/snapback][/right]
Hey, no problem man, I wish I could draw like you, the guy in the video sucked ass :D My friends 2yr old could draw better than thatguy.