FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got A Phonecall...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The salesman that sold me the stang called me yesterday, and said that they were looking through the service history (via the receipts I gave them for the work done on the ZX3 since I had it), and asked if the problem I was having with the charging system was resolved...had to remind him that I put a 800 amp battery in the car to replace the worn out 550, and that I never had a problem with that car since then.

He also told me that they sold it today, and that the guy was coming in to get it tommorow. The guy that bought the car from them wants to meet me, and possibly buy my CD player, and maybe other stuff I have for that car still...

If I sell my stuff, I'll update the classified section...and what I don't sell/still have, I'll let you all know...

L8tr
Just watch that "meet the seller" crap. The dealer's the seller, not you. You could get roped into a million annoyances, etc.

When they sold my car within 4 hours of arrival... I had NO notice, which is as it should be... because they had the full work history, and they were the legal owners at the time... not me.

Just a friendly heads-up. :)
Careful Ian.

I'd decline meeting the fella buying your car.

Now every time he's got an issue with the car, you'll be in the picture.

*im drunk*
Hmm, those are points that I'll take into consideration. They wanna help me and the other guy out because the JVC chasis is still in the dash of the focus, and the stock deck is in Brantford, which I can't get to now coz it's snowed like 4-5 inches already here tonight (too adverse of conditions to risk the stang, and myself).

If buddy agrees on how much I want for the JVC, he can keep it. I think he'll find it even more enticing to know that the cables for the stereo are under the carpet in the hatch still, and I have the wood panels and the stereo that came out of the back...he could buy it and then just plug n' play.

He might want to buy the summer rims and tires too, if he's got the dough, but I'd be happy to sell anything at this point, as every little bit helps.

I'll keep you posted....
Well, I met the guy that bought my car, and he actually looks a fair bit like t-dotZX3....lol...

He absolutely loves the car, and was really keen to find out all he could about the car, and was shocked at the amount of websites that I wrote down for him, which wasn't even all of them for the Focus. He's tentatively bought the JVC deck off of me (don't have much choice really, he has my old car now, but has my HU in it still...lol), and wants to buy the rest of the stereo. He also wants the rims too, but he can't afford everything, soo...whoever calls first dibs on the rims and tires, and the subox gets them...