FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wow, He Actually Likes His Neon :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.dealtime.com/xPR-Dodge_2001_Dod...R-www.google.ca

only good point in this story is the fact he cut a key without a chip and saved money. I know ford usually charges 120$ for a key bc of the chip. So i can just cut a regular key and pay only 5$.
don't like those........have a personal experience with those :angry:

anything on there about srt-4's? :D

that site is not workin properly for some reason
No, its just some dude talking about his boring car

funny how he says nothing ever broke on his car,
my brother, mother, sister-inlaw, friend all had 2000-2001 Neons and out of the 4, 3 of them had rad/tranny fluid loss which resulted in tranny replacemet and a rad replacement. usually cost about a 1000 to fix the tranny and the rad.

stupid design of the rad/tranny oil cooler that causes it.

Anyways. I dont know why i added this here. To me it sounds funny how this dude likes his car. Maybe he hasnt driven anything else but Chrslers :)

02ztsian

NikiterZTS,Dec 1 2006, 03:51 PM Wrote:that site is not workin properly for some reason
[right][snapback]218252[/snapback][/right]
Don't worry, it's just you!!!!!!!!!
02ztsian,Dec 1 2006, 04:59 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Dec 1 2006, 03:51 PM Wrote:that site is not workin properly for some reason
[right][snapback]218252[/snapback][/right]
Don't worry, it's just you!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]218256[/snapback][/right]

no seriously i can't open s*** on there
"invest in a Dodge Neon."

never
I have a 98 Neon and NEVER had any major problems with it.....just a headgasket under warranty....
had a neon for 7 years...thats why i own a focus now :D
I'd buy 20 more Foci before buying a Neon. I've seen more than enough of Dodge's "Hi! Want a repair bill?" cars to know to stay far, FAR away.
yea my buddy has '98 Neon...and its nothing but a problem for him
NikiterZTS,Dec 4 2006, 08:15 PM Wrote:yea my buddy has '98 Neon...and its nothing but a problem for him
[right][snapback]218655[/snapback][/right]

Its 9 years old time for a new car bitches

mine was great for the 1.2 years I had it so much I bought another dodge produc t@ 2X the amount i paid for the SRT4
Meh, I know a few Neon owners, once the head gaskets are replaced and the typical maintenance is done, the car isn't that bad. But I never realized the auto was a three speed! :lol:
euro_zx5,Dec 4 2006, 11:23 PM Wrote:Meh, I know a few Neon owners, once the head gaskets are replaced and the typical maintenance is done, the car isn't that bad. But I never realized the auto was a three speed! :lol:
[right][snapback]218677[/snapback][/right]

Some have 3spd some have 4 depending on the model.

Most chryslers have the tranny cooler built into the rad as well. after 11 years and 290,000km the rad failed and killed my acclaims transmission. $800 later it was fine.

Sorta sad, but i've had better service out of the chryslers i've owned compared to the focus, and 2 of my 3 chryslers were k-cars.