FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
07 ZX4 SE that needs to be lowered

[Image: focus.jpg]
Nice GFX! You are right, drop it like its hot.
Nice unique two tone going on there! Welcome to the site!
Wait a minute...I've seen this car before...

And I still want the front bumper... lol j/k :D

Welcome.
slamm dat lol
X TUH BOARD,Oct 24 2009, 06:25 PM Wrote:07 ZX4 SE that needs to be lowered

[Image: focus.jpg]
[right][snapback]296378[/snapback][/right]
Nice , reminds me of the the Taurus from Robocop , black with black wheels ... oh well , w/o the red hood ;)
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 24 2009, 05:40 PM Wrote:Wait a minute...I've seen this car before...

Welcome.
[right][snapback]296381[/snapback][/right]

LOL yeah....as soon as I saw it I remembered of Phillip's thread..............too bad its Auto
I wonder if my ST would look good with the same paint scheme, I mean, having it black where yours is red and leaving the rest silver... hmmm
NikiterZTS,Oct 25 2009, 02:08 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 24 2009, 05:40 PM Wrote:Wait a minute...I've seen this car before...

Welcome.
[right][snapback]296381[/snapback][/right]

LOL yeah....as soon as I saw it I remembered of Phillip's thread..............too bad its Auto
[right][snapback]296395[/snapback][/right]

Same thought I was like heyyyy Auction Car. The paint job is reverse from the Trini Flag, Thats prob what caught ur eye about it. Gotta luv two tone
had to get auto for the wife...traded in my 5spd protege5 plus some coin for it.. needs to be dropped as soon as winter is done...

any suggestions on lowering packages?
im sure Jamie can chime in here for suspension upgrades.
Eibach Pro-Kit is nice.
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 28 2009, 09:44 AM Wrote:Eibach Pro-Kit is nice.
[right][snapback]296493[/snapback][/right]

was thinking about those, should i chagne the factory struts to go with the springs?
There are different opinions on that subject. On my 02 ZX5 I installed the Pro-Kit springs on my stock struts 2.5 years ago and I haven't had a problem yet. Others will tell you to do the struts at the same time. In the end it is your choice. How much do you want to spend on your suspension?
X TUH BOARD,Oct 27 2009, 09:47 PM Wrote:had to get auto for the wife...traded in my 5spd protege5 plus some coin for it.. needs to be dropped as soon as winter is done...

any suggestions on lowering packages?
[right][snapback]296481[/snapback][/right]

how much did you pay for it? if you paid more then 13,000 you paid too much lol :lol:
X TUH BOARD,Oct 28 2009, 10:00 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 28 2009, 09:44 AM Wrote:Eibach Pro-Kit is nice.
[right][snapback]296493[/snapback][/right]

was thinking about those, should i chagne the factory struts to go with the springs?
[right][snapback]296494[/snapback][/right]

Factory struts still. However I'm thinking about going Tokico D-Specs or Koni Adjustables.
i like that body style
Frost__2001,Nov 3 2009, 10:35 AM Wrote:how much did you pay for it? if you paid more then 13,000 you paid too much lol :lol:
[right][snapback]296723[/snapback][/right]

7000 plus my trade