FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Last Goodbye And A First Look At The New Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just thought I'd post this - one of the last pics I've taken of the S2 sedan.

I just wanna say thanks to everyone who helped me make the econo-version of the Focus fun to drive :) I always forget names, but you know who you are. A special shout-out to Hardk0re for all the major pieces in the S2 conversion. :)

[Image: DSC_0001.jpg]

A proper introduction to the car - washed and all!

[Image: th_DSC_0118.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0107.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0113.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0106.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0104.jpg]

I can't take credit for the cleanliness - the body shop cleaned 'er up real good. I had to get the rear passenger door re-hung and to get the passenger rear quarter window re-mounted... it wasn't quite right. I'm happy with how quick they had it done (half a day) and to top it off they washed it and threw some Christmas treats on the front passenger seat.

Two thumbs up for Stockfish Ford's bodyshop.
Glad you liked it, and that you are gonna get another one...

Wonder if the folks there would know who you were talking about...if you mentioned that you know this guy in the Army with a Black Focus who was up there looking to make a deal not too long ago...lol...

Good luck
Hope you get as much enjoyment out of the new one that you got out of the old one.

Just a word of advice, keep the nites*** away from the new focus.
this puts a tear to my eye.......
make sure to lower the new beast!
congrats
Bye bye fogs and udp. *sniff*
habmann,Nov 29 2006, 08:01 PM Wrote:Hope you get as much enjoyment out of the new one that you got out of the old one.

[right][snapback]217971[/snapback][/right]
There is no nites*** allowed on hatchbacks. Goodbye Sedan faction! We have converted your King!
meford4u,Nov 29 2006, 10:42 PM Wrote:
habmann,Nov 29 2006, 08:01 PM Wrote:Hope you get as much enjoyment out of the new one that you got out of the old one.

There is no nites*** allowed on hatchbacks. Goodbye Sedan faction! We have converted your King!
[right][snapback]217987[/snapback][/right]

Muahahahahah another sedan bites the dust! And the hatchback nation grows!
meford4u,Nov 29 2006, 09:42 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]217987[/snapback][/right]

The King is dead! Long live the King! :lol:

Now, on whose head would the crown rest next? That is the question ;)

NefCanuck
*cough* ahem...that would be me .........as soon as i get the f2 kit from mitch! :) (crosses fingers) lol.
cornflakes,Nov 29 2006, 11:45 PM Wrote:*cough* ahem...that would be me .........as soon as i get the f2 kit from mitch! :)  (crosses fingers) lol.
[right][snapback]218000[/snapback][/right]

Hardly...

I'm next in line since I have the only oddball focus sedan with a Hatch's colourings, and it's European looking... after all he was copying a Street Edition, when I have the real thing! :lol:
S2 is different than street edition :) S2 is better ... hehehe... :P

I say we start a new poll for the sedan faction king...

Frost__2001,Nov 30 2006, 03:59 AM Wrote:Hardly...

I'm next in line since I have the only oddball focus sedan with a Hatch's colourings, and it's European looking... after all he was copying a Street Edition, when I have the real thing! :lol:
[right][snapback]218018[/snapback][/right]

talk about setup of the century for the politically incorrect... but since I've already filled my quotient with a comment to a buddy about his fiancee's alopecia (made in jest, but still....), I respectfully withhold my reply.

meford?
Dear God, what have I started? :blink: :lol:

'sides whoever is "King" has to deal with everyone else trying to knock them off the top of the heap. While the view from the top is great, the fall from the top hurts like a mofo :D

I'll just zip along with my red rollerskate thanks, it isn't as flashy as most of the other sedans on this site (Aw hell, who am I kidding, short of someone here with a bone stock Focus sedan I'm dullsville) but I can announce my presence as I see fit :P

NefCanuck
bout time you realised what was the cool model.
I was a tad sad (sorta) as we pulled out of the dealer about an hour ago - I looked over and saw them taking the car to the used side. :(

On the bright side, the Duratec noise and the heated seats cheered me up in no time. And the sound system isn't as bad as I thought. :) Pics to come shortly.
how much do u think they are gonna ask for your SPI?
No idea. All I know is I got a decent amount for it.

I was going to post a pic, but I looked like a total moron in it.

I'll take a better one later of just the car and post it tonight.
The King himself should produce a predecessor. So at this point in time, I'll let NOS think about who is going to be the next King.
And if he picks Oscar well that's just BS and we'll start a poll.

Let the new enemy be a tough one who doesn't cry like a baby when I lay the smack down on them!
meford4u,Nov 30 2006, 05:18 PM Wrote:And if he picks Oscar well that's just BS and we'll start a poll.
[right][snapback]218070[/snapback][/right]

I thought the same thing when they put you as a mod.
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 30 2006, 05:31 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 30 2006, 05:18 PM Wrote:And if he picks Oscar well that's just BS and we'll start a poll.
[right][snapback]218070[/snapback][/right]

I thought the same thing when they put you as a mod.
[right][snapback]218072[/snapback][/right]

ziiiing!
Pages: 1 2 3