FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Steeda Sri, A Pair Of Snow Tires.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-One pair Goodyear UltraGrip Ice 185-65R15, 20-25% left, not on rims. $25 for the pair. **SOLD**

Would be good for the fronts for the season. I work nights so sometimes I leave for work or get home before the plows are out so I always keep my tires in top shape; cost me $300 all in for the pair that replaced it.

-Steeda SRI. Needs new filter $50 **SALE PENDING**

Long story short, wife rearended my truck last summer, took out the hood and rad support. So the SRI's cover and filter got bent a little. The insurance bought a new SRI, putting it on next week, I've been driving with this one for 4 months now A-Ok. The body shop straightened out the cover, looks just fine. So this comes with everything you need, (tray, cover, clamps, MAF housing, filter, etc) but I would suggest getting a new filter; you can get one from Steeda but AFAIK a K&N cone filter would work just fine.

-If you know anyone in the Hamilton Area that can use parts from a '99 Taurus, I'm selling one for parts cheap. Putting it in Kijiji this week. $200 plus you tow it away.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in any of the above.
Interested in the SRI - I'm in Barrie, if I covered shipping would you ship it up to me? I can send PayPal ASAP. Let me know!
All gone! Thanks!