FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight, I saw about a thousand Ford Edges (and their Lincoln counterpart) behind a fenced in location in Downsview...

On the Downsview Airport grounds near the Hanger Indoor Sports Complex.
We are starting to get overburdoned with them at the plant, and we were wondering where they had all gone.

Take a pic.
Are those edges that are actually saleable? Or did you just run out of room for the edges that need to be fixed?
habmann,Nov 28 2006, 10:17 PM Wrote:Are those edges that are actually saleable? Or did you just run out of room for the edges that need to be fixed?
[right][snapback]217846[/snapback][/right]

They will be saleable. But we have to get our TGW (things gone wrong) per vehicle down to 5 per 100. Almost an impossible task, but were getting there.
Good ot hear that they almost have all the problems worked out. Hows the new manager any better than the old one that got promoted?
habmann,Nov 28 2006, 11:54 PM Wrote:Good ot hear that they almost have all the problems worked out. Hows the new manager any better than the old one that got promoted?
[right][snapback]217858[/snapback][/right]
Give me 6 months and I will let you know.
I was working at the Downsview Hangers when Chrysler was storing the 300's and magnums there for their launch. I guess it's Ford's turn now!