FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Snow?!? In Vancouver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, even though its still November, and Im in Vancouver, how the hell did it manage to snow 12". I wasn't worried, i had some new snow tires on. In fact I went out racing. the UBCSCC held there 3rd race of there slush series (One of the few times that it has actually snowed) . It was awesome!

[Image: th_Slush3_21_.jpg]
[Image: th_Slush3_17_.jpg]
[Image: th_Slush3_27_.jpg]

the rest of the pics are HERE. It is also the unofficial photo debut of my new Ford Racing Coilovers.

It funny that the 2 Foci in attendance beat every single Subaru that was there (they were too cool for snow tires).

Have fun out there!

Norm
thats looks like a blast out there

Saskatchewan has some major snow right now, think more than what you got there.
yup..normally it's Toronto with the snow, and Vancouver with the shorts and short sleeves... things are a bit topsy turvy this year.

that looks like fun tho.. congrats!
Hey! I live in Abbottsford, just a 1/2 hr outside Vancouver. I'm wondering if we
can borrow the snow-plow when you guy's out East are done with it? Wholly s***
man, 1 foot of snow and the weather report say's to expect another foot this
weekend. Hey there's a reason why I left Edmonton ( at least tthey knew how to
deal with the white stuff) People in the Vancouver area don't know what to do. All
you see is people spinning thier wheels at every intersection, making more ice for the next guy to deal with!