FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Body Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Mitch, having a hard time finding any nice body kits for the focus sedan.
I really liked your 2002 euro front bumper.

Do you have anything like that available for the sedan? Please let me know what body kits you have and with pictures. Price range: nothing more than 1K.

Also do you have any rear aprons or front lips? I may just put the kit together myself.

How about spoilers? I'm looking more mid-wing (7" height max...i dont like super-wings).

Thanks,
Just a heads up, the front bumpers on any Focus model is the same, but the rears are different between the sedans, wagons, and hatchbacks.

Also, when people refer to a "mid-wing" they usually are talking about a hatchback spoiler that goes under the back window.. just to make things really clear.
thanks....im sort of siding with the F2 RS standard body kit 00-04. Those fit my 04 zts (i've seen ppl with 01, 02 se's have them on their sedans).

But after hearing how hard it might be to get in contact with ricardo, im feeling unsure about it. He's not a scammer or anything by the sounds of it, just a busy guy who forgets to ship out items or complete transactions?

Yeah, it looks like 775 usd + shipping but brokerage + customs will be a killer and they are using Fed Ex (not as bad as UPS).

How much will it cost to paint those 4 pieces to my cd silver? Should i go to ford dealership to have them paint it for me and install it or go with some independent auto body paint shop?

well, good luck getting any F2 parts. everyone here has been trying for a long time to squeeze anything out of him. He makes nice promises, but never comes through on them. he comes through for his american customers which are in a 100 mile radius, but not for us.

He's not a scammer, because he doesn't take the money and not deliver, hes just too 'busy' around his shop to care about making $1000 :lol:

if anything, I would go with a R/S collection front end, those on sedans just look too damned good.

if a Ford dealer has a bodyshop, I would go through them. but usually if they don't, they will just pharm out their painting to a shop that they use. using conservative estimates @ 300 for the front, 200 for the rear, and 400 for the sides, thats $900 for the paint.

I'd seriously consider looking into parts that are already painted from fellow canadians or jetters if money is an issue. If I were to do it all over again, I wouldn't have bought my own kit. thats why right now the new front end i bought is coming painted already in black, and I bought cheap sideskirts, luckily now I have a friend in the painting industry so it will be cheap.

UPS WILL rape you, just to let you know ahead of time. get them to use something else. because UPS (and fedex) just love to charge you customs and hardcore broekrage fees. and on an entire bodykit I am sure they will take you for $200 extra than you should be paying. I wish I knew someone I could trust enough over the border in Washington to collect all my parts for me
another 1K for painting the 4 piece fenders? maaaan.

Anyways, where's mitch? this question is for mitch. I saw at focaljet that his signature there says, "Canadian distributor for Powerworks and F2". So mitch, are you able to get the F2 body kit from Ricardo down in CA so I can order it from u? I'd prefer dealing with you (and within canada) than with F2 in california.....and by the sounds of it, he doesn't care much for us canadians and probably won't process my order until the life of my car is up.

Please let me know if u can get it.
ah sorry my bad, i just saw the post on F2 deals you have. I saw all the prices and listings of the f2 products. Great! Do you have them in stock?
Mitch has the same problems with F2 sometimes.

The best way to get hold of Mitch is by PM.
x2 ^^

those are old prices from last year I think as well. iirc Ricardo ships stuff differently, so the price should be a tad bit lower