FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How To Make Cocaine!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, the cost of gas must be killing them!
Wow, that's frightening to see, on the one hand it appears to be a well crafted process but on the other it has all the sanitary precautions of an 1800's era slaughter house :ph34r:

Yet another reason to Just Say No kiddies :blink:

NefCanuck
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

[Image: rickjames.jpg]
thanks, now i just have to quite my job and start making real money

never thought there were so many procedures now i understand why its around $60 to $80 per gramm
Quite interesting. I honestly had NO idea how that stuff went from leaf to powder.

One hell of an arsenal of nasty chemicals going on there too. Thought for sure someone was gonna get all blowed up at some point.
All I need now is a glass pipe and a lighter. WooHoo!!! Anyone have some Ritz and Vitamin C, Gotta love the Greatfull Dead. :lol:
Never heard of smoking cocaine........
Add water, cook it up stick in home made cigarette. Not really all it's "cracked" up to be. What they showed in the video is pretty much the exact same thing but a little less aggressive because usually coke is mixed with other s*** to make it crystalize harder so it can be broken up into a more solid rock form.

Most of the cost to the end user is 1. making the dealers rich and 2. making the runners rich.

Couple guys have told stories of up to 5g's to drive a car down to Seattle, leave it, and pick it up a day later. Green for White if you know what I mean. Easy money if you don't get caught or screw up somehow. Not really up my alley, to much risk vs reward for my liking.

You think that's an arsenal of chemicals, you should see what a meth lab consists of. Just the thought of putting some of the s*** they use to make it into my bloodstream makes me shiver.