FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Pictures Of Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so this is for those not on the blackberry messenger group:

without hood, put it back on last night but a sexy FMIC peeking thru

[Image: IMG00024-20100413-1129.jpg]

my pretty engine bay
[Image: IMG00022-20100413-1129.jpg]

and a nice little disco potatoe chilling like a villain
[Image: IMG00023-20100413-1129.jpg]
that is one nice focus. ur defiantly gona have to take me for a ride in it some time :ph34r: :ph34r:
I guess there's no point in me even considering a follow-up dyno bet now ... meh.
haha, i could with my TDI :) j/k

i only do races from toronto-ottawa none stop :) cuz thats the only thing my TDI is good for :)

Looking good, have you dyno'ed it yet?
tuning isnt done as of yet. it is however safely running base tune with 8 psi. was ripping up the streets last night as my lap top cooked and cudnt do more with randy for tuning til today i borrowed one.

putting first revision in today, more datalogs then WOT 3rd gear pull.

and if you wanna we can do a bet ken... you should hit 200 whp shudnt u???

either way i shud be over 200. maybe that day ill turn it up to 12 psi to see if i can beat oscar.

also, lets race to ottawa! not.... LOL
I always liked the GFX bumper with a cooler hiding behind it, Sorta reminds me of my Roush bumper cooler combo.
GFXjamie,Apr 14 2010, 02:51 PM Wrote:either way i shud be over 200. maybe that day ill turn it up to 12 psi to see if i can beat oscar.
[right][snapback]305147[/snapback][/right]

Not once I get my "Secret Weapons" installed. :ph34r:
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 14 2010, 02:10 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Apr 14 2010, 02:51 PM Wrote:either way i shud be over 200. maybe that day ill turn it up to 12 psi to see if i can beat oscar.
[right][snapback]305147[/snapback][/right]

Not once I get my "Secret Weapons" installed. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]305151[/snapback][/right]

pm me with detail asap! lol
Looks killer!
Can't wait to drool over it in person. :lol:
ill be in guelph with it tonite and tomorrow :P driving it to work instead of truck for a change. im running first revised tune as my lappy is still being a bitch. just turned up boost to 10 psi and afr's are still clean. sitting at about 11. randy still hasnt given go ahead for 3rd wot pull but i did it anyways. pulls soooo hard. b4 i knew it i was well over 130 km/h on a back road with a buddy. spools so fast to. by 3000 im well into full boost. i love this
LoL yeaaaa :) Its about time I must say, now your really gonna be owning some honda ass lol
so randy gave me go ahead for 3rd gear pull without further logs. live link isnt saving my AFR formula so standing datalogs are virtually impossible. i have already made a 1700-redline pull in 3rd to test ahead of time and it was good. no detonation or lean fuel trims.

should be sending the file off tonite for another revision and turn the boost up soon!
Just noticed something on your pics. The fuel lines that are on top that go over the engine, might want to wrap those with the aluminium stuff. Don't want those to heat up.
They never caused my any problems with the header and I think Jamie might say the same. But colder fuel is better.
good call. i have some extra left over that i can do a quick wrap with. im thinking of putting spacers on back side of hood to get rid of some of the heat issues as well.