FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Answer Me This.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How come every time I post something it is a repost. I am on here every day maybe 3 or 4 times. I always do new posts since last visit and I have never seen the stuff that I am reposting. POS. Very frustrating. I'm gonna stop posting anything. I'm tired of it.
If it happens by mistake, and you get told... don't take it personally. You've been here much longer than I have, don't you know that? :P And I do understand, it can be frustrating... don't let that stop you from posting though.
We re all against you, we make fake topics in the past when you post :P Dunno why this happens, not intentional obivously.

I could always ban hardkore if that'd help...

I know it's difficult to post 'fresh' stuff on here... the trick is to post something so old, that nobody would remember.

Not too many people could call me out on the windows XP notepad easter egg because it's so DAMN OLD!

just don't give up. Hit up fazed.org and break.com for the freshest of internet fresh. Every once in a while, newgrounds has something interesting too.

Of course, failing that, there's always strongbad...
hardk0re,Nov 23 2006, 11:30 AM Wrote:We re all against you, we make fake topics in the past when you post :P  Dunno why this happens, not intentional obivously.
[right][snapback]217215[/snapback][/right]

Paranoia is a good idea when everyone is out to get you.
bluetoy,Nov 23 2006, 09:57 AM Wrote:How come every time I post something it is a repost. I am on here every day maybe 3 or 4 times. I always do new posts since last visit and I have never seen the stuff that I am reposting. POS. Very frustrating. I'm gonna stop posting anything. I'm tired of it.
[right][snapback]217208[/snapback][/right]
Hey, you complained about this before!! :1repost:

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php?act=idx

:unsure:

j/k

:lol:
don't forget news, & auto related news as most people seem interested in what's going on with ford, and the rest of the world.
bluetoy,Nov 23 2006, 04:06 PM Wrote:
hardk0re,Nov 23 2006, 11:30 AM Wrote:We re all against you, we make fake topics in the past when you post :P  Dunno why this happens, not intentional obivously.
[right][snapback]217215[/snapback][/right]

Paranoia is a good idea when everyone is out to get you.
[right][snapback]217255[/snapback][/right]

Ah, yes, that famous quote comes to mind:

Even paranoids have real enemies

NefCanuck
bluetoy,Nov 23 2006, 10:57 AM Wrote:How come every time I post something it is a repost. I am on here every day maybe 3 or 4 times. I always do new posts since last visit and I have never seen the stuff that I am reposting. POS. Very frustrating. I'm gonna stop posting anything. I'm tired of it.
[right][snapback]217208[/snapback][/right]

^^^^^ REPOST :P
Try repost......