FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Porsche Vs Toll Booth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from this article

Quote:By RYAN HAMMILL
The Orange County Register
LAKE FOREST — An Ladera Ranch woman was killed in a two-car collision on the south side of the Eastern (241) Toll Road in Lake Forest on Tuesday.

Nicole Catsouras, 18, lost control of a black Porsche 911 Carrera while attempting to pass another vehicle at more than 100 mph, California Highway Patrol officials said.

[Image: 01lf_tollcrash_lrg.jpg] [Image: 01lf_crash_lrg.jpg]

The Porsche crossed the center median, traveled across north lanes and the Alton Parkway southbound on-ramp, before colliding into a toll booth building.

Catsouras was pronounced dead at the scene from head trauma.

Police said she was attempting to pass a gray Honda Civic traveling about 70 mph in the far left lane, when the Porsche clipped the Honda and lost control.

The Honda then veered to the left and hit the center median.

The driver of the Honda, a 20-year-old man from Rancho Santa Margarita, was taken by ambulance to Mission Hospital with minor to moderate injuries. Both drivers were wearing seatbelts.

Police found open alcoholic beverage containers inside of the Honda but alcohol is not suspected as a cause of the collision, CHP officials said.

A toll booth operator was believed to be in the structure at the time of the accident. There were no additional injuries, CHP officials said.

pics of the accident scene (warning: contains graphic imagery).. can be found here

I looked at the pics... let's just say, "head trauma" seems an understatement...
these were posted on my other forum, i havent been able to check the pics out, but there is a better explanation on that board, ill post it over here.
Quote:This is from a fatal crash on the 241 toll road at Alton pkwy (Calif) on the afternoon of halloween.
The driver was an 18 year who took her father's brand new Porsche out for a spin without permission after getting drunk.
Two 9-1-1 calls came in about three mins. before she crashed. 1 was from her dad saying she just left the house w/ his car without permission - the other call was from a neighbor saying she peeled out at about 60+ around the corner in the neighborhood.
Within five miles from her house and a three minute time frame she managed to get the car on the 241 at well over 100 MPH where she ran into an unsuspecting driver in a Honda then into one of the toll booths
hmm. some definate head trauma there.
Air bags didnt do much heh.
this is what happenes when u borrow ur daddy's expensive car

she really got unlucky with that booth, just a lil more or a lil before and she'd past that booth...but no

um yea thats gonna be a closed casket this time

02SVTSEDAN

Rich girl on hard drugs..PERIOD! -_-
Well thats pretty tragic, no wonder Dad never let her take the Porsche out if she drove like that all the time.
I'd set her up with DD1.

Just up his alley. Dead. She would like him to since he's a dead fawk. :o :lol:
Damn thats just nasty!
Hey fuctard watch it I didnt want to hurt your sisters feeling pm me and I will tell you why you would have been really pissed at me

anyhow atleast porsches hold there value on resale
Those last 4 pics are awful. Goes to show at excess speeds even air bags don't help.
Its a good thing that car had licence plates because dental records wouldn't help ID that mess. I wonder what the look on the toll both operators face was like when he opened the door to see who was knocking. :yikes:
Stupid rich girl......
Wow, had she not been wrapped in broken Porsche, you'd mistake her for a dead deer along the road.

Nasty :puke:

Ryan