FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wii Stock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to pick up a Wii as my gamecube shat the bed... anyone know if there are any instock in the GTA?

I'm willing to travel within 1hr - 1.5hrs from mississauga, so if anyone has seen one in their travels please let me know.

Thanks.
I'm also looking, info would be much appreciated.
I've seen a few at the best buy at yonge and Laird this past weekend...

might want to give a couple shops a call... I know there's plenty out there, and not all stores had sold out.
darkpuppet,Nov 21 2006, 05:54 PM Wrote:I've seen a few at the best buy at yonge and Laird this past weekend...

might want to give a couple shops a call... I know there's plenty out there, and not all stores had sold out.
[right][snapback]216943[/snapback][/right]

I've been calling the box stores all day

Called all the Futureshops/Best buy's in the Mississauga, Scarborough, North York and Markham areas. with no luck.

does anyone know the names of other stores i can try?
real canadian superstore get them....i talked to one in georgetown....they have some due in this week....

the source also sells them (not all locations)

there will be more thanenough to go arond before xmas...shipments are arriving evceryday, same goes for PS3
have you tried something like EB games?? or a store in brampton shoppers world called We Got Games,
I got mine from ToysRUs... did you try them yet? I don't think they got their second shipment yet, but it doesn't hurt to check.
I posted in the fs thread, but sign up with best buy for the newsletter. They are releasing stock on friday the 24 at 10:00 a.m. online and in stores that day as well. On the release day best buy was releasing wii at a quantity of 20 per hour on the website from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Other places to check are Sam's club (know for a fact they had them), costco (not sure), Loblaws with an electronics department, zellers, and all the usual places.
^^^

I know Zeller's was supposed to have good stock. The puny one in Brockville had some on Sunday when I was there.

Ryan
Pretty much everywhere should be getting their second shipment by the end of this week or by next week.. they'll be everywhere in no time.