FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Someone Here Was Looking For A Stang 4 Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a heluva deal!

[Image: 112300.jpg]

[Image: 112301.jpg]

That just looks wrong to me......
is that for real?

what a waste of two cars :)
Moving to OT
i like the back of it...but Gosh that cobra front looks ugly on that stang
You know how most of you say "well I gotta give him credit for trying"..........this guy should have never even thought of the idea.
[Image: hb1.jpg]
^^Seconded. That is the biggest waste of two great cars EVAR.
Props for the fit and finish of the exterior (at least what I can tell from the photo)

But dear lord that car fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down with that AC Cobra front end on it :puke:

NefCanuck
There's just no flow from the front end to the back end. To completely different styles. That being said someone spent some time getting those body lines that smooth.
Just because you have money, doesn't mean you have style. And just because you can put a fiberglass front end on a car to change the looks doesn't mean it's a good idea.

I hope the Shebly Car Club of America finds this guy, beats him to a pulp, then lets Carrol put the final insult on it... Kick him in the junk. Kicked in the junk by an 80 year old man. That'll teach him for screwing with two of the greatest automotive icon's of all time.

Still vomitting,

Ryan :puke: :lame: :wtf: :thumbsdownsmileyanim:
OMFG.
Where do these people come from???