FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kramer Snaps!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Michael Richards, otherwise known as Kramer of Seinfeld, absolutely loses it at one of his stand up shows.

YIKES
I guess only George Carlin can pull that off
Someone is going to pop a cap in his Ass. :o

He sounded a little looped. Maybe the crack he bought from them was S#!t and he was pissed.
Mel Gibson is probably calling him to thank him right now for doing it.
He apologized last night on The Late Show. I'll never look at Kramer the same way again. :D
dabigmandan,Nov 21 2006, 03:49 PM Wrote:He apologized last night on The Late Show. I'll never look at Kramer the same way again.  :D
[right][snapback]216873[/snapback][/right]

Saw that this morning - the crowd was laughing :o He needs some serious therapy - I'm surprised he wasn't gunned down in the parking lot :lol: Never was a fan so *uck you "white boy"
He was never funny off of Seinfeld anyways... oh how the mighty keep falling..

02SVTSEDAN

Wow...Just wow - What do you say to that!
I would have done the same thing. he told it like it was. A little nutty and violent, but he told it like it was.
Maybe it wasn't called for, but sometimes when your heckled and picked on my some clown you just try to come back. He shoulda dug deeper for some better insults perhaps :P
What a jackass. It's funny how he tried to cover it up.
maybe he should get a haircut like me :D
[Image: nik_shaved_head.jpg]

WP!!
^^^where the hell did that come from???

:blink:
Here is an update from the Kramer Incident from last week. I'd kindly like to warn its not 56K friendly, and its NWS Language only. But it IS Funny!
Check IT!!

http://zine.nationallampoon.com/images/sto...ld/seinfeld.swf
NikiterZTS,Nov 22 2006, 12:52 AM Wrote:maybe he should get a haircut like me  :D
[Image: nik_shaved_head.jpg]

WP!!
[right][snapback]216989[/snapback][/right]

What does that have to do with anything?
paolo,Nov 29 2006, 12:06 AM Wrote:Here is an update from the Kramer Incident from last week.  I'd kindly like to warn its not 56K friendly, and its NWS Language only. But it IS Funny!
Check IT!!

http://zine.nationallampoon.com/images/sto...ld/seinfeld.swf
[right][snapback]217854[/snapback][/right]
lol that was good

As for the shaved head thing.... I think he's going for the whole skinhead, white power thing.