FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Taurus Mounting Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Im looking for a dash mounting kit for an 1997 SHO taurus but its got the Digital heat controlls not the knobs so im told i might have an issue here.

Any one know of anything or have one or heard of some one who does have one.

the only other option I have is to have one made :huh: And we all know what thats gonna cost me.

Any one on here done anything cosmetic like that. Basicly Make room on the stock football plate by removing the stock radio and what not at the top.
Can you swap it with the regular type? usualy these electronic ones just have the same internal and the back. so maybe you can yank it out and swap it with the knobs assembly.

or you can always try junk yards, or even used car sales. Just call the owner and tell him u will give him _____$ for his controller.
Knob swap not possible. Explored that option
I know Metra makes a kit for the regular Taurus' and Sable's. Have you checked with them?

Check online with the Taurus Car Club of America or with the V8 SHO Club. The TCCA has an ICE section where you might find info.

Ryan