FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Laguna Seca For Real!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

02SVTSEDAN

I wonder if my Focus on GT4 will beat his time!! :lol: :lol: - My favorite track by far in real life..
Anybody got favorite tracks?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=20...+genre%3Asports
in GT4 or real life? I'm a fan of the Nuburgring (sp?) circuit either way...
GONRACIN,Nov 21 2006, 03:07 AM Wrote:in GT4 or real life? I'm a fan of the Nuburgring (sp?) circuit either way...
[right][snapback]216844[/snapback][/right]

by far the best track, for forza i know the track by heart.
Cool video, definitely by far my favourite track in real life and one of my favorites in GT4. Favourite track of GT4 has to be Midfield, it's the one I always use for testing the new cars on. I've got to say though that you can't beat the corkscrew at Laguna Seca, it's amazing to see in person, especially with GP500 bikes, it blew me away. I'd be almost willing to give my left nut to actually drive or ride at that track for a day.

02SVTSEDAN

focusracer,Nov 21 2006, 12:58 AM Wrote:Cool video, definitely by far my favourite track in real life and one of my favorites in GT4. Favourite track of GT4 has to be Midfield, it's the one I always use for testing the new cars on.  I've got to say though that you can't beat the corkscrew at Laguna Seca, it's amazing to see in person, especially with GP500 bikes, it blew me away. I'd be almost willing to give my left nut to actually drive or ride at that track for a day.
[right][snapback]216854[/snapback][/right]

I will def try Midfield for testing - And yes I was thinking the same thing when I viewed this video.
It would be cool to race my own car there...
I'm torn between the Nurburgring and Laguna Seca myself... each has serious appeal!

Nice find!
the only reason i take Nurburgring is becuase laguna seca is too easy.
I love Nurburgring.......... It's by far my fav. I started to love that track since PGR2 came out. Then it came out in Forza as well. I swear I could do it with my eyes closed.
I did go on Laguna seca my the miata club in 1998. There was the largest meet of the history of miata club of america, 311 cars. It was a blast, cost only $450us. There was a few moster miatas with a 5.0l v-8, i was a full sec faster than them if I recall. Laguna kicks ass!!!!
kamilk69,Nov 21 2006, 06:30 PM Wrote:the only reason i take Nurburgring is becuase laguna seca is too easy.
[right][snapback]216893[/snapback][/right]

Laguna Seca is the hardest track in North America, but when you compare it to the Nürburgring Nordschleife. 13 miles and a ton of turns, vs 2.23 miles and like 9 turns.

Nurburgring takes the cake for me.