FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Oem Plastic Lip Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like the post says id like to but that plastic lip kit that is on the ztw's for my se .... i would prefer one in good condition ... please give me prices as i am currently shopping* around

- Thanks!
do you have pics of this lip? Other than the SVT lip (lower valance) I wasn't aware there was another OEM one. Which year (or front body style)?
The only OEM lips are the SVT and the S2 (and then there's the Ford accessory catalog ground effects kit, but wasn't standard on any model). The early Focus models have the lower section of the bumper black whereas the later models have the lower section body color.. it looks like it could be a lip but it's actually part of the bumper.
guilty,Nov 22 2006, 04:50 AM Wrote:The only OEM lips are the SVT and the S2 (and then there's the Ford accessory catalog ground effects kit, but wasn't standard on any model).  The early Focus models have the lower section of the bumper black whereas the later models have the lower section body color.. it looks like it could be a lip but it's actually part of the bumper.
[right][snapback]216988[/snapback][/right]

o that was the one i wanted lol i thought it was an accessory ! ... well then ... ummmmmm ..... i guess ill just either buy new bumpers or if anyone has figured out how to take em off? id like em but if it is a part of the bumper then i guess illl just paint mine! Thanks !
you can add the SVT Lip easily and it looks good. I'm biased though, I did it on my wagon.
Thunder47,Nov 24 2006, 03:49 PM Wrote:
guilty,Nov 22 2006, 04:50 AM Wrote:The only OEM lips are the SVT and the S2 (and then there's the Ford accessory catalog ground effects kit, but wasn't standard on any model).  The early Focus models have the lower section of the bumper black whereas the later models have the lower section body color.. it looks like it could be a lip but it's actually part of the bumper.
[right][snapback]216988[/snapback][/right]

o that was the one i wanted lol i thought it was an accessory ! ... well then ... ummmmmm ..... i guess ill just either buy new bumpers or if anyone has figured out how to take em off? id like em but if it is a part of the bumper then i guess illl just paint mine! Thanks !
[right][snapback]217345[/snapback][/right]

Could you post a pic of that id really like to see what it looks like! :D