FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Omfg Awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...93&adid=5516957

Getting the pennies together boy's this thing rocks.
I took it for a test drive on saturday.
My goodness what a drift machine!!!!!!!!!
Buying another Pony eh Bill. Looks like a sweet car. It could do without the louvers but all in all it is nice. Are there any mods on that car? For some reason it looks like there is something interesting under the hood because of the hood pins.

Also how is the PW install going? We haven't heard anything about that lately.
not bad i guess

the rims r kinda fugly i like the paint scheme though
Focus man, Focus.,Nov 20 2006, 06:40 AM Wrote:Buying another Pony eh Bill.  Looks like a sweet car.  It could do without the louvers but all in all it is nice.  Are there any mods on that car?  For some reason it looks like there is something interesting under the hood because of the hood pins.

Also how is the PW install going?  We haven't heard anything about that lately.
[right][snapback]216716[/snapback][/right]

The PW install is going along a little stalled right now just because its busy season at work.

I got my tranny back 2 weeks ago $1600.00 had the qualify diff install and 4.06 gears. All new shifter cables. I am suppose to pick up the block on thursday I got a complete tear down done. New SVT rods new slugs not that it needed it. Got the head flows and polished decide to get it repainted factory black. Took the power works in and had it powder coated red like my interor.

Picked up a few other things while I have been at it.
KW Coilover Variant 2 kit.
New tires and rubber from the tire rack Kazera KZ-A Dual PCD 18", BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW

I also bought the cat delete pipe.

So far thats about it.
Time to slow down on the spending though.
I could use a hand in a couple of weeks putting everything back together if anyone is interested.
02_svt_guy,Nov 20 2006, 07:15 AM Wrote:not bad   i guess

the rims r kinda fugly   i like the paint scheme though
[right][snapback]216720[/snapback][/right]
Those are Foose rims bud Don't get no better than that.
But I guess its all about taste!!!
I'd love to help...but I'd rather learn / strip bolts on my own car :lol:
wow Billy u are spending enough eh...
but yea id like to help ya
cuz i'll be purchesing one in a while as well so i need to see how and what and where things go for PW

as for stang, thing looks great...i love the rims!
but that thing is way out of my wallet :)
anyways all the best
Looks freakin sweet, except for those rear window louvers. *Yuck*
It looks like the illegitimate love child of Carrol Shelby and K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider! :lol:
Thats a sweet looking ride. I for one love the louver look on the back of the car. Wish i had enough pennies for a car like that.
That car is sweetness. Love it. You should buy it and take me for a ride. I'll let you borrow my wife.
meford4u,Nov 20 2006, 04:26 PM Wrote:That car is sweetness.  Love it.  You should buy it and take me for a ride.  I'll let you borrow my wife.
[right][snapback]216799[/snapback][/right]

thats the spirit im looking for
I love the 2-tone scheme on that car.. only thing is you'd have to take off those horrible louver things.
Not to knock Foose but those rims arent anythign special.........the last thing Id want on a race car are overwieght rims.

I saw my first Shelby a month ago and damn thats a mean sounding and mean looking stang.......really dont give a s*** about stangs but this one really impressed me.
the louvers aren't my deal either.
I am suprised no one notice the saleen style delete between the tails
heres a close up of the wheels

http://www.chipfoose.com/wheels.aspx?LinkID=tn8

Summit ford is building cars to peoples specs.
I'd never put a set of Foose wheels on the focus for obvious reasons, but on a mustang, I don't know that you can find hotter wheels for a muscle car.
Brant County Ford had a Roush Mustang GT for sale for a while...they are a Roush liscenced dealer, and that car had over 400hp to the wheels, and over 400 ft lbs too...totally sick...

The meanest GT I've seen though, is the one that they had at SHM...it had a Kenne Bell S/C and intercooler and whatnot, exhaust, TB, tuning, and some other stuff they wouldn't tell me, and it spun the dyno over 600hp WITHOUT spray (which the car has too)....

I think that the GT Mustang is a bargain killah, and was designed as a big F-U to the imports in and over it's pricerange...
Damn Bill, thats definitly a ride. Gotta take me for a spin if you pick her up!