FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Here On Facebook?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
darkpuppet,Feb 14 2007, 06:33 PM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Feb 14 2007, 07:19 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Feb 14 2007, 04:11 PM Wrote:Can you please tell her to stop "Poking" me???? its getting annoying!!!

:P  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]226909[/snapback][/right]

Shouldn't that one be the other way around... you're supposed to be poking her!! :D
[right][snapback]226928[/snapback][/right]

makes you wonder what kind of 'women' he's been meeting.. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]226929[/snapback][/right]

burnedddddddddd :ph34r:

:lol:
darkpuppet,Feb 14 2007, 04:44 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 14 2007, 01:43 PM Wrote:My GF is addicted to that site.  its ok, Im addicted to this place. :blink:
[right][snapback]226882[/snapback][/right]

dood, you got issues.

seriously.

:P
[right][snapback]226899[/snapback][/right]

...and your like my drug dealer. :wub:
facebook rules

im so gonna join your cult, i mean group.
I finally gave in to peer preasure and joined up. I added myself to the group too.

Ryan
One of my exes belongs that site now, as well as myspace and all kinds of places like that. She's all about the bloggin experience now, and this, that, and the other thing. I can't be bothered with any of it.

Have fun.
awesome, I was wondering if this site was made into a group on facebook yet..joined today.. that site is making me fail school....
Here is an indication of how big it has all become. I have as of this morning convinced my company to set up an offical Facebook "Group", run by yours truly, to use primarily as a recruiting tool for students. should be up in a day or so.

I know many companies already do but it is definately first for a shipping line which tends to be a somewhat old fashioned type of business.

I convinced the VP of HR by saying that I could could 100% guarentee that her 20 something year old neice in Vancouver would be on Facebook along with every other student we are trying to reach out to and sure enough she was.

Obviously I will be using a different profile than my personal one which is a "recruiting tool" of a different sort . What prompted me to suggest it was that I was getting more job applications than girlfriend applications on my personal profile. :lol: ;)

sadly...yes lol.
2001 ZTS,Apr 19 2007, 10:15 AM Wrote:Here is an indication of how big it has all become. I have as of this morning convinced my company to set up an offical Facebook "Group", run by yours truly, to use primarily as a recruiting tool for students. should be up in a day or so.

I know many companies already do but it is definately first for a shipping line which tends to be a somewhat old fashioned type of business.

I convinced the VP of HR by saying that I could could 100% guarentee that her 20 something year old neice in Vancouver would be on Facebook along with every other student we are trying to reach out to and sure enough she was.

Obviously I will be using a different profile than my personal one which is a "recruiting tool" of a different sort . What prompted me to suggest it was that I was getting more job applications than girlfriend applications on my personal profile. :lol:  ;)
[right][snapback]235504[/snapback][/right]

My boos's son got jumped a few week-ends ago in Ottawas ghetto. he got beat up pretty bad, cheek bone pushed in an inch, reconstructive surgery, the whole 9 yards. :(

He found the person who attacked him on facebook.. No joke. He told police, and they arrested him this past tuesday.

yes its is huge. I refuse to join. Its hard to, because Im seeing freinds from Red Deer and Calgary on there that I havent talked to in over 10 years.
i just never put my full or real name on all these sites.....oh yea....Nick is not even my real name by the way, thats just something that all my close friends call me
I only add the folks I know or have known. I've added ONE non-IRL friend / past friend / on-line acquaintance (ala FC.net), and that was the guy that gave me my Joost Beta account :D

It's no more, or less, harmless than anything else in the online world. Your info's already out there. It's what you choose to do with it.

For instance, I refuse to add my neurotic ex to my Friends list, but she's on a mutual friend's list. To her credit, she hasn't sent a friend request yet!
My "group" which I created using a ficticious profile does not show up on a search.

I assume my fictious "profile" has to be part of a "network" before that can happen.

I also assume picking the Toronto network wouldn't restrict any searching by people elsewhere in the world in anyway.

Let me know if you can.
2001 ZTS,Apr 19 2007, 01:43 PM Wrote:My "group" which I created using a ficticious profile does not show up on a search.

I assume my fictious "profile" has to be part of a "network" before that can happen.

I also assume picking the Toronto network wouldn't restrict any searching by people elsewhere in the world in anyway.

Let me know if you can.
[right][snapback]235546[/snapback][/right]

as long as the group is global
there should be an option on the group to make it global

if you want, invite me to the group and give me temp admin privileges and ill help, after its set you can revoke privileges
I'm on both actually... Myspace is crap, I'm not a fan of it. Facebook though is pretty sweet as I've made contact with tons of my highschool friends lately. I'll join the Focuscanada club after work, I can't get to the site from here...
Pages: 1 2 3