FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Go Alouettes Go!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They are finally in the game after the half...

Go Al's Go!
I just don't see it happening. Montreal hasn't looked good all game.
That fumble may be the end of it for Montreal.
Man....why is life revolving around western canada anymore? lol!

At leas Nelly Furtado looked AMAZING in those lycra pants....she's got a gorgeous ghetto booty/hips/thighs now....like a Portugese Mami ought to...hehehe

Ahh well, MY team wasn't even in the playoffs, so no big deal

Oss-kee-wee wee, Oss-kee-waa-waa, Holy Macinaw! Ticats eat em raw in 07!!!
BC was definately the better team on this day.

Hopefully the ticats can rebound next year, maybe we'll find out who the coach is gonna be sooner than later now.
habmann,Nov 19 2006, 09:50 PM Wrote:BC was definately the better team on this day.

Hopefully the ticats can rebound next year, maybe we'll find out who the coach is gonna be sooner than later now.
[right][snapback]216686[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, I didn't see much that gave me any hope that the Ticats will be better than a .500 team next year, though that would be an improvement :P

NefCanuck
.500 Would be a step in the right direction. There's enough talent on the team i think for them to be decent, altho i'm still not sure about Jason Mass.
I could care less about who won, but I'm happy it was the Lions just cause they're from the WEST!
GO LIONS!!!

woot!

boy does it feel good to pull for a winning team :)

Too bad the game wasn't more exciting. It was really well played by BC, but it was more by-the-numbers than truly exciting.

BTW... I liked Nelly Furtado back when she actually sang. The last thing the world needed was another rapping ho.