FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ewwww Or Wow :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came across this and I was speechless.

[Image: 6654_20.JPG]

[Image: 6727_20.JPG]

[Image: 66a1_20.JPG]

[Image: 6ef4_20.JPG]

I know this guy must of spent lots of hours in this, but why?

that is some bad work.....ugly
WTF was it?
atleast hes got paint.
The guy put a ton of work into the outside, even if it is ugly. But the interior is just awful.
the interior looks like a 80's startrek spaceship interior
gheeeeto.....

the best part about the car is the mirrors....and thats because he didn't make them himself!!! ( "wide body" would be ok too with the correct wheel offest too)

but....as i always say....to each their own. he's gotta be proud of his work. and he built it for himself, not us.....
Y'know the outside shows that this was a planned project with a goal in mind. I may not be a fan of whatever goal that it was, but to each their own.

But that interior? Christ a blind man with a hacksaw and a blowtorch couldn't create something that cheap, tacky and just :puke:

NefCanuck
looks like he is happy with what he's got..but as for how it looks i dunno what to say
:wtf:

What is that a neon or hyundai?
wow that sucks.

and so do the mirrors :rolleyes:
he's got my PS2!!!!!

but yeah.. guh-het - toe!
lol i dont know what to say/think ..... its cool ... but UGLY i gotta give him credit for all his hard work but i wouldnt have made it look like that! :blink:
kamilk69,Nov 19 2006, 09:32 PM Wrote:atleast hes got paint.
[right][snapback]216677[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
For all those wondering,

its a neon. and the guy is selling it. It was in Kijiji. Dont even want to know how much the guy is asking for. There was no price :)
mo_focus,Nov 20 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:For all those wondering,

its a neon. and the guy is selling it. It was in Kijiji. Dont even want to know how much the guy is asking for. There was no price :)
[right][snapback]216766[/snapback][/right]

cuz POS like this is priceless :P ......for everything else there's mastercard
My vote was on "Neon" as well. The Fisher Price dashboard gave it away! :lol:
JUNK!!!!!!
It looks like he did a decent job putting those Maxima (and IS300?) tails in, but the rest of it is pretty horrible. That and the interior just made me laugh out loud. I think that guy must have been fiberglassing without a respirator :P.
He needs some phillips screws to hold that dash monitor in square. There is a guy in the states with a Focus that can help him with that. :lol:

We all remember this don't we. :lol: :lol:
[Image: 578207_152_full.jpg]