FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Importfest Photos And Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
went to importfest today. it was pretty good

seen only one Focus there, which was ZX3_2NV

post some pics or videos if you went there
i took over 120 pics and some videos, will be posting them later
here's the link to my videos that i took while i was there (pics are comming)

Videos
Holy crap Nik. Now I am dizzy from all that.

Don't quit your day job.
yea crappy lighting, 7.1 megp camera, and the rollercoaster action ;)
A lot of crappy chavmobiles, crappy... eh... black rap singers.... and that's about it <_< What motors were actually imported and where from? They did not import those rappers for sure. He-he-he... :P
i have no clue what motors were imported from where, since only a few cars in the whole car show had a sign with listing.....and i donno about rappers, those were some t-dot no namers.....i was the whittest person in the audiance :)

p.s. i couldn't really take pics of asian models.....my gf was with me...she was already gettin mad at me for rubber necking
wtf was that supposed to be? I'm drunk, but not that friunk...muhaaaahahha
Jamie and I were there early. There were a couple nice cars. The Castrol Solistce was nice. But $500000 to build was a bit much. For something that will never be seen driving on the road I think it is a waste of money. Here are a couple nice shots I took.

[Image: Importfest0600021.jpg]
[Image: Importfest0600016.jpg]
[Image: Importfest0600027.jpg]

And here is a shot of Jamie's favorite car. Guess why she liked it...
[Image: Importfest0600011.jpg]
residentdud,Nov 19 2006, 05:48 AM Wrote:wtf was that supposed to be? I'm drunk, but not that friunk...muhaaaahahha
[right][snapback]216628[/snapback][/right]

come on stop hating u hater :(
i know im a s***ty camera man, but my gf is even worst. meford knows, how do u think he got that boob face in other thread :lol: :P
NikiterZTS,Nov 19 2006, 02:58 PM Wrote:
residentdud,Nov 19 2006, 05:48 AM Wrote:wtf was that supposed to be? I'm drunk, but not that friunk...muhaaaahahha
[right][snapback]216628[/snapback][/right]

come on stop hating u hater :(
i know im a s***ty camera man, but my gf is even worst. meford knows, how do u think he got that boob face in other thread :lol: :P
[right][snapback]216633[/snapback][/right]

Sorry Nik...I was alittle out of line lastnight!!!
just a quick quastion to people who upload photo's to photobucket.com

is it only that you can upload one by one photo on there? or you can through the whole bunch of them at the same time and not have a headack?
thanks
Yes you can submit multiple photos on photobucket...

Also, I find it funny that it's called importfest, and half the vehicles in the pics are domestics....lol!

ZX32NV's car is the cleanest one....not overdone like some freakshow like the other cars there...

Kudos!
link to all the photos that i took

PHOTOS
Well the Solistce is going to be at my office today. Hopefully the weather will hold off so they can put it in the parking lot rather than in the warehouse. I think I read somewhere that they are pushing close to 500hp out of an ecotec. I will take some better pic's and post them up later.
ZX32NV as alway's representing the Foci out there!!!
Good job brother

02SVTSEDAN

"This is what I'm saying"
[Image: Picture153.jpg]
[Image: Picture171.jpg]
[Image: Picture102.jpg]
:beerchug:
That pink Civic is, unfortunately, from North Bay. We know the car. I've met the driver a couple of times... she's a friend of ThraxXx.
[quote=02SVTSEDAN,Nov 20 2006, 09:13 AM]
"This is what I'm saying"

i know what ur sayin brotha...i took those really fast while gf wasn't looking....and then i got busted anyway lol

she called me rubber neck and im not suprised :lol:
NikiterZTS,Nov 19 2006, 12:23 PM Wrote:link to all the photos that i took

PHOTOS
[right][snapback]216645[/snapback][/right]

Nice picts, the red Mini with the Union Jack on the roof is my brother's Mini also there was a red golf cart looking Mini jeep beside it that was also his. I didn't get a chance to go down as I'm in the final stretch of reno work on my new house but hopefully next year I should have my Mini restored and ready to go.

Laterz :)
That Mini is SICK!

I love how they had a Ford GT there.......... cause you know they build those accross seas :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3