FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Body Kit Is This ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
here the vid, can anyone point me in the direction where i can pick one up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po1VMeu0KA0
That I think is a european Focus RS. Correct me if I am wrong.
Best i can tell it looks like a F2 kit. Talk to mitch at zx3tuning he's the canadian distributor.
Focus man, Focus.,Nov 16 2006, 10:10 PM Wrote:That I think is a european Focus RS.  Correct me if I am wrong.
[right][snapback]216355[/snapback][/right]

ya it is, its not the F2 cause it has Euro front markers and not NA side markers
Well i bow down to the supperior knowledge of the rest of you.
Is it the euro rs 8 piece kit???
Its a a mish mash of kits and allot of custom work.

[Image: FSDynoDay2006002a.jpg]
[Image: FSDynoDay2006021a.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3490.JPG]
[Image: IMG_3560.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1164.jpg]
What size are those rims?
^^ That is one of the, if not the hottest focus i've seen. I love the color of that car.
Nice!!!!!
yea there is no chance in hell i could afford a kit like that.
Mmmmm drool

That is so sexy
That Canister muffler is SO sexy.
I don't care what anyone says!

That's HOT!!!!
I have a photo of that car too.

[Image: fatfocus.jpg]
What engine is he running? A fully built Zetec, or an SVT, or even a Duratec? Those hp figures are some of the highest I've ever seen/heard of in a 1st Gen Focus...

The front fascia is Focus WRC....(facelift/2nd version) that has been moulded into the car along with custom fender flares, and the side skirts/rear bumper skirt/mid-wing are all the Wings West "W-Type"

That car was in the debut issue of Focus Fanatic, at least I think it was...it was the first North American Foci I had seen with the ST170 headlights, and was very influential of me wanting to buy them...
i need to go change my pants...that car is so hot.... ^^^^
from the video and some pics i think it looks like a zetec....but the numbers are soooo high
I want to make sweet sweet love to those wheels. :wub:
I can't believe every single person in this thread has given the wrong answer to the question..:P. The bumper is the Rieger R-RX, it's a European bumper that has been widened to meet the flared fenders on that car.

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/prod...products_id=105
i knew the front war rigear, but i knew they didnt make a wide version, so it hought it was something else.
*drool* So nice... paint... kit.... ahh...*drool*
Pages: 1 2