FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Do You Think About This Turbo Kit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Turbo kit its for sale on ebay

item number : 140051414710
350hp....yeah right!

1900 is a decent price, provided your dealing with someone who can vouch that the turbo is still good and its got all the parts.

You should just get a PW, since you already dropped all the money on the headers/flex/cat, etc...you won't get that money out again.
i htink in his dyno he was puttin 230hp
350hp was on a built motor.

definitely a good set up
See the results of Focussports Duratec Turbo? The built motor on 91 octane was doing over 350hp, and 300ft lbs....on 94 octane and 23 PSI, it did over 384 hp...that's insane for a 2.3L street engine (and yes, before people chime in, I know that it's got Cosworth Forged this, and Cosworth that...still impressive as hell).

The guy doesn't mention a built motor in the listing..... unless I can't read, its rather missleading.

Focussports turbo kit is insane! Nice part about that setup is all the stuff is available from focussport, and not at a bad price either.
I would stay away...IF something happens to your car because of the turbo setup who can you blame?

I would get the PW or Roush..Both of them have really good customer service.
hardk0re,Nov 16 2006, 08:57 PM Wrote:The guy doesn't mention a built motor in the listing..... unless I can't read, its rather missleading.

Focussports turbo kit is insane!  Nice part about that setup is all the stuff is available from focussport, and not at a bad price either.
[right][snapback]216338[/snapback][/right]

its in the question section
So whatcha gonna do?
Go powerworks.

No Fuss, no muss.
This is why you have to have a plan for the car Nikiter. Your gonna be like Jay soon :P

Go with the PW, you alreeady have the exhaust opened up for it, you get a turbo, you can pretty mucth ditch that header and the money you invested in it.
I might be seelling my kit if plans go my way for the winter so you can also keep that in mind everythings still wokrs 100% i just want to go bigger and you have seen my car before so you know how it is
oh no. i wasn't gonna go with turbo. i was just curious really if its a good deal or not....only power works for me if i will go FI