FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Great Photography
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or a really good camera :P
Prolly a combination of both. Some nice pics in there.
Some of his stuff is great, but some of it is really forced. I guess those are the breaks when your domain name is famewhore.com :D
There are some really good compositions. Definately a good camera, gives it the professional edge. I think looking at the skycar shot would show they can't pull off the same drama in a real setting (or "in the moment") as they can in a staged shot. It didn't do anything for me. In all, I would say it's slightly better than what you'd get out of most art school grads.
(this is a positive review of the work).
Camera has little to do with a well composed shot. I'll agree with Anthony, good eye.

Though the lens flare makes me laugh. When someone photoshops a picture someone always says "Needs more lens flare."
a lot of those photos are HDR ...high Dynamic Range photos.....

basically you take 3 to 10 pics of the exact shot and usually go up and down 2 or more stops ...combine all the shots into one and you have the best of all exposures.... it's pretty cool actually...

here's exactly how it's done ... click me