FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Was Anybody A Member On This Site Of This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i saw this car yestarday at this one dealership by my work...and today after work i stop by and desided to try it out
took a couple pics for you to see as well
so its a 2003 ZX5
and this car is for sale and they are askin $13900 for it :rolleyes:
its auto :(
but its got only 40k on the engine :)
got complete body kit, side skirts
spoiler
shaved handles
hella projectors
carbon fibor hood
underglow lights(yellow)
interior light at the feet and doors (yellow)
rims
lowering springs
drilled rotors

go mods
it was only AEM CAI
and strut bar
fart can :unsure:

so i took the car for a test drive, and it was so freackin slow....i couldn't believe stock focus's are so slow
so i guess this car is only for show
so maybe you guys recognise this car
anyways take a look it doesn't look bad from outside at all

[Image: Picture073.jpg]
[Image: Picture074.jpg]
[Image: Picture072.jpg]
[Image: Picture071.jpg]
[Image: Picture075.jpg]
[Image: Picture076.jpg]
[Image: Picture077.jpg]
[Image: Picture078.jpg]
[Image: Picture079.jpg]
[Image: Picture080.jpg]
[Image: Picture081.jpg]
[Image: Picture082.jpg]
[Image: Picture083.jpg]
[Image: Picture084.jpg]
The overall package looks like a clean car, that had some higher end parts put into it...but then I saw the picture that revealled the "Auto-Tragic" and I was like...ouuuuchhhh.....lol

A car that looks like that needs BOTH boost, and spray....in order to be taken seriously...

I see that's on Hespler Road too...by the looks of it...
that is correct

where do u live?
Consult the left side of the screen under my avatar...

I used to be from Brantford, my parents still live there, a lady friend of mine lives in Camb, and I used to drive through there daily to go to Kitch and Guelph when I was a civie, working for a low voltage electrical contractor that had jobsites to work on in the Tri-Cities...I know that area pretty good...

BTW, I like the ST200 rims on your car, but the stock ride height makes them look funny.... B)

Just buggin'

L8tz
thats pretty cool.....def should stop by sometimes if ur often i nthis area....
and where the hell is petawawa?

the height? yea i know...it bugs me....but i put everything into engine part and no money left for susspension....but its gettin dropped in the spring for sure.....its just the winter is commin and i'll drive though it on a regular height :)

Well, if you have Google Earth, you can actually look at a picture of my house from like 2005...

Petawawa is on the Ottawa and Petawawa Rivers, and it's about 90 mins drive up highway 17 (Trans Canada) from Ottawa, or about 2 hours southeast of North Bay....yes, a LONG AZZ drive to Brantford for long weekends...

But, because of the highway mileage, my engine is doing great...

L8tz
when exectly did u see this car on the lot?
For a yellow car with that many aftermarket parts on it I'm quite surprised by the lack of yellow parts on the interior.

Also interesting way of partially shaving the hatch, not sure if I like it but it's definitely different.
guilty,Nov 15 2006, 08:15 PM Wrote:For a yellow car with that many aftermarket parts on it I'm quite surprised by the lack of yellow parts on the interior. 

Also interesting way of partially shaving the hatch, not sure if I like it but it's definitely different.
[right][snapback]216158[/snapback][/right]

oh u had to see all the lil yellow lgihts inside when i pressed one yellow button :P
I like the overall look, though I'm not a fan of the yellow, now if it was red I'd be most interested ;)

NefCanuck
Not a bad looking car. I don't remember ever seeing it on this site before. The fact that its an auto absolutely kills it.
the sideskirts are okay, everything else I dont like

except for the shaved doors, those are aiight :)
hey nick is the stock red zx3 on that lot 5 speed
yeah I saw that thing in Guelph 2 almost 3 months ago... I thought it looked like a POS when I drove by it, and from the pics it still dose.
castone,Nov 15 2006, 11:20 PM Wrote:hey nick is the stock red zx3 on that lot 5 speed
[right][snapback]216220[/snapback][/right]

yes it is....and i test drove it as well :D
its got 103k and they are askin $6900 for it

it needs new front brakes and rear left wheel bearing, also one of the rear tires has a leak. but they fix it all before they sell it to u......but it drives better then the yellow beast
Kinda funny when you guys start talking about the pricing of cars...I was only gonna be given $6000 for my car on a trade in towards the Lincoln LS I almost bought last week. My car has quite a lot done to it, it's well maintained, Ford serviced since day 1, etc. They also wanted BOTH my sets of rims too for that price.

I find it funny how our cars are worth $1500-$4500 in the black or red books when they have over 100K km's on them, and are considered "just an older Ford Focus with a lot of km's", and yet car lots/dealerships wanna turn them around for $10,000+ on the open market, and make them out to be a bigger deal to them....bastards...lol!
Frost__2001,Nov 16 2006, 05:59 AM Wrote:yeah I saw that thing in Guelph 2 almost 3 months ago... I thought it looked like a POS when I drove by it, and from the pics it still dose.
[right][snapback]216235[/snapback][/right]

Thats what I was thinking.