FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Apparently Not A Bannable Offense On Fj
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As most of you know I tend to get a little "involved" in threads that are about political or social issues, and so when folks south of the border start taking unwarranted pot shots at our way of life to try and support their own cynical views I feel compelled to respond.

And so it is that I ended up calling one of the moderators on FocalJet (blueovalbaboon) "You condescending little snot."

So far no comment and no bannage. It's the "hospitals are expensive" thread if anyone's interested - but be warned it's a long read.
ZTWsquared,Nov 15 2006, 01:00 PM Wrote:As most of you know I tend to get a little "involved" in threads that are about political or social issues, and so when folks south of the border start taking unwarranted pot shots at our way of life to try and support their own cynical views I feel compelled to respond.

And so it is that I ended up calling one of the moderators on FocalJet (blueovalbaboon)  "You condescending little snot."

So far no comment and no bannage. It's the "hospitals are expensive" thread if anyone's interested - but be warned it's a long read.
[right][snapback]216074[/snapback][/right]

The guys on [fj] are absolute morons. I can't even bother with them anymore.
If anyone says anything to you, then I'd just hold your ground and/or tell them to E.A.D.....if ya know what I mean...
link to thread?

I wish I had more time lately to browse that forum.. I love getting into 'discussions' with them... there's a few on there that have a pretty overinflated sense of self-worth.

Sometimes, I'd love to ask that axon guy, "hey, if you're so bloody good with computers, why the hell you end up with such crappy, low-paying jobs.. why can't you buy your own damn computers?". Hell, I'm not a self-proclaimed haxor, and I've figured out how to make a decent living.

Same with blueoval.... he's pretty sure he's got it all figured out, but he's just as biased as everyone else.. when you back him into a corner, he'll always come back with condescending remarks to elevate his own lack of reasoning.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=conflate
Never heard anyone use that word before.

I started reading some of it, and gave up. I get stuck in this arguement more often than I care to count.

I doubt there would be any bannage though, shots are being fired in both directions.

Link for teh puppet:
http://forums.focaljet.com/general-off-top...-expensive.html

02SVTSEDAN

ANTHONYD,Nov 15 2006, 12:10 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Nov 15 2006, 01:00 PM Wrote:As most of you know I tend to get a little "involved" in threads that are about political or social issues, and so when folks south of the border start taking unwarranted pot shots at our way of life to try and support their own cynical views I feel compelled to respond.

And so it is that I ended up calling one of the moderators on FocalJet (blueovalbaboon)  "You condescending little snot."

[right][snapback]216074[/snapback][/right]

The guys on [fj] are absolute morons. I can't even bother with them anymore.
[right][snapback]216078[/snapback][/right]

That's why I got kicked of for telling them where go - I wish I had a chance to meet the stupid @#!$% because I will break my hand on there face! :angry:
I went to a hospital in the states because I got a concusion, $500 in medical bills I go to a hospital in Canada free.
You should right this ..........."my taxes are going towards keeping me and others in my country alive, not killing my fellow country men."
I never bother to post in off topic or s*** like that, they are too full of themselves sometimes
long read!

our health system isnt perfect, but its sure of a hell a lot better. wait times are atrocious, but yeah, I walk otu without paying a dime
Isnt the guy studying to be a Dr or something? Nuff said.

He's on of those guys I'd like to knock out at a bar. Then again...most Dr need a good KO. :lol:
That's exactly the reason I don't hang around FJ anymore. They're completely and utterly clueless about the benefits of universal healthcare. If they can't gouge their fellow Americans, they want nothing to do with it.