FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2008 Focus Spied
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- From December's issue of Motortrend

The Future for Ford

FOCUS
Not an all-new car, but a significant refresh of the current model, with a two bar horizontal grille (the fusion's three bar won't fit). Three and five door hatchbacks are gone for the model year 2008, with a two door coupe replacing the three door. FORD PLANS A FULL REMAKE BY ABOUT 2010 TO CONVERGE WITH THE THIRD GENERATION EUROPEAN FOCUS.

[Image: 2008focus_spy.jpg]

Altho not a complete repost as the pic is very slightly different, I'm calling repost on this.

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...69&hl=new+focus
yes reeeeeepost
Kinda reminds me of a 2dr Sebring when they were still around.
Looks like last G stang to me.
NikiterZTS,Nov 14 2006, 04:17 AM Wrote:yes reeeeeepost
[right][snapback]215919[/snapback][/right]

The picture is of the same car, but it's the article I was posting. I didn't know we were getting the euro focus by 2010.
If it has enough nuts, I'm getting a Focus coupe.

02SVTSEDAN

Seen it! Seen it! :lol: :lol: Hopefully by then I will need a new car!! :lol: :lol:
VW HERE I COME!!!!
lol that's hilarious....spy cam??? The car is in the friggin public in the middle of the day....looks like a local neighbourhood lol....i dont see how u need a spy cam to take its picture.

Kelowna_Focus,Nov 14 2006, 02:01 AM Wrote:- From December's issue of Motortrend

The Future for Ford

FOCUS
Not an all-new car, but a significant refresh of the current model, with a two bar horizontal grille (the fusion's three bar won't fit). Three and five door hatchbacks are gone for the model year 2008, with a two door coupe replacing the three door. FORD PLANS A FULL REMAKE BY ABOUT 2010 TO CONVERGE WITH THE THIRD GENERATION EUROPEAN FOCUS.

[Image: 2008focus_spy.jpg]
[right][snapback]215916[/snapback][/right]
i found these

[Image: 0604fordfo1-320919_enlarged.jpg]

[Image: 0604fordfo2-320926_enlarged.jpg]

check out the site they go a bunch

http://carspyshots.net
Ya i don't think thats what the 08 focus is gonna look like. I'm more expecting the little brother of the fusion.
Yeah that's definitely not the same car. Ford would never ever sell a car that looked that good in North America.. The front end does look a little like the new Civic, but the rear shoulder line looks more Jaguar/Aston Martin on the 3 door. Anyone know the model name and some stats on that car?