FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: More Craptacular Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yikes

[Image: yikes.jpg]
WTF?!

:blink:
Shoot that owner.

NOW
After seeing that pic I think I have to sell my Focus, so as not be associated in any way with that monstrosity. :blink:
riiiiiiiiiiiice
id like to add these 2 other wtf foci
[Image: FFOC_at_Trax_020.jpg]

why spend the time shaving the hatch if your gonna stick this on it
[Image: DSCF0187.jpg]
My eyes are bleeding... THANKS.

I guess they didn't read the 11th commandment.

The first one.. the owner needs to be stabbed in the face. A lot.

At least those two last monstrosities are on the other side of the pond, far away from ever coming into contact with us.
Well the first 2 pics are absolutely hideous. The last focus would be ok looking except for the wing. The wing is fine if you're gonna actually rally the car, but i don't think the owner is a rally racer.
and i thought euro was supposed to be simple and tasteful
Hey, thanks for adding more to my collection of how not to decorate a Focus.
Hoo boy, too much money and not enough taste exhibited there methinks <_<

NefCanuck
First pic is just crap... second is okay, not exactly my taste for a focus, but it still looks okay... the owner deserves some respect for his effort. And the third focus, as long as he does race that car (spoiler DOES actually serve a purpose), it looks just fine imo. Assuming the wing is on temporarily for racing and/or just a track car (which I seriously doubt with those wheels...).
meford4u,Nov 13 2006, 06:54 PM Wrote:Yikes

[Image: yikes.jpg]
[right][snapback]215850[/snapback][/right]

[Image: p51694b.jpg]

Anyone see the resemblance? :lol:

Hint: Its something we hope all women do on the first date.
Dear god that is horrible. I like the hood on the second one and I agree about the third one, it does need to loose the wing.
That first pic reminds me of Darth Vader...

pssshhhttt.... Luke, I am fugly focus..... ppsssshhhttt
the car in the first pic may not even be a focus, it kinda looks like a riced out civic with focus headlights tacked on. The antenna comes out from above the drivers side door instead of the centre of the roof, so it is not a focus.

Still looks pretty Fugly to me.
I didn't think the first pic was a focus, the rear roof line didn't look right, but the pic wasn't big enough to be able to tell for sure.
I agree :wtf:

:puke:

It looks like a Honda CRX with a Focus front

^^^^ now that i look at it again, I think Tiketz might be right, look at the dashboard, rear window, full sunroof and roof line. That can't be a focus, definitly reminds me of a CRX
to each their own......it's their money, let em spend it the way they want.
Pages: 1 2