FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 320mph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

02SVTSEDAN

Yeah but that was in a real car, not a 1982 Ford Taunus (That is the correct spelling) what was funnier was my mom was in the back seat ready to puke her guts out begging my grandfather to slow down 'cause in that car at 220 you felt like you were ready for liftoff :ph34r: (Which is pretty damn ironic considering that thing was aerodynamic as a brick <_< )

^
^
^
Funny s*** - Cause my dad used to have a 1988 sable and at that speed on the HWY I thought I was going to die when the left turn signal flow off!! :o
220km is scary in my focus

i couldnt imagine 300+km
i gotta get rid of that speed limitter.....i keep hitting that 178km/h and thats it....not fun....faster.....faaaaaaster :)

02SVTSEDAN

NikiterZTS,Nov 15 2006, 09:43 AM Wrote:i gotta get rid of that speed limitter.....i keep hitting that 178km/h and thats it....not fun....faster.....faaaaaaster  :)
[right][snapback]216051[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
^^^ Thats why I bought the Xcal 2 now I am able to hit about 220km/h, but it takes a little while to get there right now. I got some performance ideas for the summer that should allow me to go much faster :)
my car quits @ 269

all post are make believe
DD1,Nov 16 2006, 06:14 PM Wrote:my car quits @ 269
[right][snapback]216314[/snapback][/right]

Where the hell did you get enough straightaway to get it up that high? 401 outside Guelph? :blink:

NefCanuck
only takes under 45 seconds between hamilton and brantford
actually, you want to go fast and relatively safe.. HWY 11 between nipigon and kapuscasing (sp?) .. 11 km straightaway on the flat, unlimited visibility.. no intersections.
Pages: 1 2