FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Speeding Ticket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't believe this!! in 1 week of driving the new honda since the SVTF overhaul.
I have gotten 2 speeding tickets.
1 for 10 over and 1 for 28 over.
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
s***ty, do you have drivers points in ontario?

I just got a speeding ticket the other day as well. Only the 2nd one I've ever gotten.. god bless the radar detector.
if it makes ypu guys feel any better, I got one here in Calgary...Damn photo radar!!!
If it makes anyone feel better.. Im going to court for to many speeding..
Sundown,Nov 13 2006, 02:18 AM Wrote:I don't believe this!! in 1 week of driving the new honda since the SVTF overhaul.
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[right][snapback]215737[/snapback][/right]

Billy, it sucks......but y am i not suprised?
This is when I'm glad I live in a less-populated area. If I avoid 4-5 hot spots, I don't have to worry if I open it up some.

I feel for you guys that get completely shafted down there. :(
Sundown,Nov 13 2006, 03:18 AM Wrote:I don't believe this!! in 1 week of driving the new honda since the SVTF overhaul.
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Maybe the cops kepp a closer eye on hunduhs?
I'm surprised you got one for 10 over... the cops in Toronto (well, the OPP at least) won't bother if you're under 20 over.

Then again, I suppose it depends where you were speeding. If you were trying to pass the schoolbus before the stop-sign arm fully deployed at a school crossing, i could see them being a bit more anal.

I've only had 2 speeding tickets in my life.. I tend to push my luck a lot more on the 6+ hour trips... sucks tho.

just take it to court, see if you can get the points back, and then maybe put a wood block under your gas pedal for the next few weeks...
I've had 3 total traffic tickets in my life, 2 for speeding and one stop sign.
I've had at least 8 tickets

3 of them were for 4 pts and $350.00

Go team!
12 tickets .................and Im 24
D-Dub,Nov 13 2006, 12: Wrote:12 tickets .................and Im 24
[right][snapback]215783[/snapback][/right]

your insuarence must love u.......if u still got one :P
I still only pay $80 per month for my car, and that's EVERYTHING, including a seperate rider on my stereo too. When I asked quotes for some other vehicles, a 2003-2005 Lincoln LS V8 was only $94 per month, and an 05+ Mustang GT was $140 per month....man I don't miss being under 25 sometimes...lol
im 21 and i pay for $250 for my '02 focus and my loving parents's Ford 1999 Taurus

and thats not even under my name....
Burnin21,Nov 13 2006, 10:44 AM Wrote:I've had 3 total traffic tickets in my life, 2 for speeding and one stop sign.
[right][snapback]215776[/snapback][/right]
I notice you mentioned "traffic" tickets.

Care to discuss the other non-traffic tickets? :lol:

02SVTSEDAN

It's better if you know them - Like getting pulled over for a prank on HWY 10 in sauga.
He had me good till he walked up to my window and started to laugh..
Told me If I by him a timmy's will call it even! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Iv'e only got pulled over once... for smuggling... :o I've said too much :ph34r:
so does the city of Hamilton, Burlington and Toronto
Sundown,Nov 13 2006, 02:18 AM Wrote:I don't believe this!! in 1 week of driving the new honda since the SVTF overhaul.
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

28 over I can see, even on the 400 series that's pushing it.

But 10 over? Were you in a school zone or something? :blink:

Just goes to show, drive a Honduh and call yourself the nail 'cause yer gonna get hammered :P

NefCanuck
residentdud,Nov 13 2006, 03:55 AM Wrote:if it makes ypu guys feel any better, I got one here in Calgary...Damn photo radar!!!
[right][snapback]215742[/snapback][/right]

Dude photoradar is the easiest thing to beat in court, yeah yeah, i know next question you are going to ask is "how ?"

Its easy , take it to court and then ask them to prouve continuity of their evidence. This means that they have to get everyone relating to your case in court for that day. Following me ? This means they have to get the driver of the photo radar truck , the guy that took the picture or was there while it was taken , the guy who drove the truck back , the guy who unloaded the film , the guy who developed the film, the guy who printed the film , the guy who sent the film to the ticket office , and the guy who sent out the ticket. Thats alot of guys to get into the court room to prouve the contiunity of the evidence. Your case will be thrown out for sure.

It's for that exact reason why they dont have photo radar here in ontario anymore, getting everyone in court for that ends up costing 10's of thousands of dollars so , its not worth their time or tax payers money .

Pages: 1 2