FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Replacement Stalks...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can get hold of a replacement turn signal stalk/control, and also the replacement stalk that has the multi-speed intermittent wiper feature?

My turn signal control doesn't cancel anymore (broke/damaged it avoiding a collision a while ago, and I'm sick of having it not working), and I want to have the intermittent wiper with more than one speed, as the weather here in Renfrew county as of late seems determined to mimick England as much as possible with drizzly rain all the time.

Thx
I got my wiper control from steeda. They should either have it in stock or be able to order one for you.
Since you're looking for OEM parts, your dealer would be the first one to talk to if you want to buy new. There are some aftermarket companies selling them wiper control stalk, but that's just because it's a common upgrade from the ones that dont have the intermittent control function.

Otherwise you could look to junkyards.. I would think all models would share the same turn signal control stick, but to keep the intermittent wiper control you need to find one from a hatchback or wagon (to keep the rear wiper control), and most basic hatches didn't have the intermittent control standard.