FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Importfest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I will probably be there much earlier than the rest of you guys will. So I doubt I will see anyone there. But if you see someone with a very cute 4 year old girl its probably going to be me.

As for meeting up in a parking lot, good luck with that. LOL. Do you have any idea how many parking lots are around the Rogers Centre? Good luck with that one guys and girl.

I will keep my eyes peeled for anyone I know. Who knows, we may meet up.
wooow some people are anal on this forumn, relax, i didnt mean straight up tell him to f*** off, but cops can be pricks, i know from expiriance, ive been pulled over for doing nothing wrong, some cops just think that because they wear a badge they can boss anyone around, one time a cop pulled me over for nothing gave me 6 tickets, i went to court and tore the guy a new asshole, didnt pay for a single ticket. i understand if a cop is a nice guy and youve actually done something wrong then i dont mind cops, but if some of them just want to be assholes and want to search for a ticket, then ill be a prick to them, police are there to protect the citizens, not to be afriad of them.

and why am i getting flammed for doing a burnout in my driveway, thats the one burnout that car has ever done that wasnt at the track, and it wasnt even me, and when do i go around saying "im 18 and have a turbo car" i said it once it was in the first post. honeslty you take s*** way to seriously, i respect people weather i know them or not, but if i dont get respect in return then why be polite. i only mouth off to people if they are igronat towards me.

that is all i have to say.
kamilk69 u shoud have showed i need a lil bit of competion cause theres suppose 2 be a focus class but if there isn't 4 i think they will compress the class
is it still possible to register :lol:
[/quote]
I am going to import fest this year. One question... Is there a lot of police cars around pull over mod cars???
[right][snapback]216066[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You shouldn't have a prob with the T.O

Pages: 1 2