FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Damned Kids...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting thing happened to me tonight. My sister, 2 friends and I went to see Borat (the best movie EVER btw) tonight and then decided to go out for some burgers afterwards because we were hungry. So we head to Burger King on North Albert in Regina.

We eat and leave. It's not super late, only about 11ish. We pull out of the parking lot and start going south on Albert. Not much traffic, but just up ahead near Wheaton Chev dealership I see 3 teenage aboriginal wanna be gangsta rap bitches with their baggy jeans and sideways Nike hats on and one of them is walking towards the street and moreover, my car. So I'm thinking he's just being a dink and crossing the road like a jerk. So me being a nice guy slow down with the intent of letting him cross without hitting him. As I'm slowing down he takes a few large steps, reaches into his pocket and winds up like he's going to throw something. I was like WTF is this asshat doing? At this point he's about 10 feet away from my car and we're all just watching him. He pulls out a handful of what looked like ketchup chips and wings them at my car! What the hell man? Obviously the chips flew in the wind and didn't even come close to reaching my car. But still, the question is why?

At that point I didn't know what to do. Should I just keep driving or should slam on the breaks and chase after these punks and throw burger wrappers at them? I was more infuriated at the fact they could have thrown something like rocks or even pulled a gun and shot... But friggen ketchup chips? C'mon man... So I just drove off and we laughed at these wanna be gangsta bitches.

Seriously though... I was going to say "I don't know what's wrong with society these days" but that would be a lie. I know what the problem is, but it will never be fixed while I'm around. When I have kids, if I ever catch them, or even hear about them doing retarded s*** like that, they're ass's will mulched.

Obviously it wasn't a horrific thing, but just 100% complete retarded. Friggen stupid kids these days. I just wanted to let out this lame adventure rant.
:lol: What a retard! U should have aimed the car towards him to scare the s*** out of him... that would have been worth your time I think.
i usually chase kids like that......something like that happened to me 3 weeks ago i was driving all i hear is !clink! with the side of my left eye i saw 5 prob around 14 year olds........i just slam on my breaks....they looked at each other and started runnin in to their ghetto townhouse complex....a backed up drove into the complex with a burn out . got out of the car and chased them.....did i catch them? YES i did....i caught one....for my luck his mom is payin for my lil rock scratches on my drivers side......u gotta teach them a lesson + i think its fun :) they were so scared runnin away bhahahhaa
I could really go into a rant here, but all I'll say is had that been me, I would have DEFINITELY edged the bitch back over to the sidewalk.

If you give those bitches an inch, they'll take a mile.
I woulda shot 'em with my 9
D-Dub,Nov 11 2006, 10: Wrote:I woulda shot 'em with my 9
[right][snapback]215542[/snapback][/right]

braaah braaaaah