FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Car Theives Get Caught...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend of mine who is a Honda freak sent this to me...

Tried to steal his Integra...

They got theirs...

Ryan
good story, but i would still say your life is worth more.

what if the robbers had guns? the story would have a different ending. It would be 3 guys shot to death in the parking lot.

so moral of the story is your life is worth more then a car. well atleast my life is worth more then my car :)
That guy is no better than the thieves they caught. They stole money from them. Catch them, Hold them (using whatever force may be necessary ;) ) Call the cops. Don't rob them. Then you're just a scumbag thief like them.
This is vigilante justice at its worst. While I can well appreciate not wanting my car stolen (I'd be screwed over worse than a hooker giving out freebies because of the mods I need to drive) beating the crap out of the theives and stealing from them only invites them to come back after you with more of their buddies this time and maybe some serious firepower besides.

I hope your friend has a large posse on speed dial, he might need them...

NefCanuck
GA_HET_TOE!

apparently integra boards are no place for a middle class white dude with an over-developed sense of common..errr.. sense.

but I did find something amusing in that thread..

[Image: honda_turtle.jpg]
I thought this was funnier
[Image: 4d79zs5.gif]
HAHAHA... I didn't read through the whole thread... I only have half internet here on site.
Well i'm happy the guy caught the guys trying to steal his car, what they did once they caught the guys doesn't work. They're just inviting more trouble especially cuz you already know they know where you live.
was reading this the other day on club si.. its quite rare you hear of the bad guys getting caught, but is it really worth risking your life over a car? it would be easier to record them with a hidden camera, they'll eventually get caught. I would never chase after a theif, you never know if they have weapons or what not.
it would have been smarter to have called the police when they had then cournered and had the evadence out for the cops to see, ie. the list, and tools.. that would be a text book citizens arrest for the police.
You dont need tools to steal a honda. ha ha.

I find this story really comical. I side with both sides... If thats even possible or logical at all. But it could have ended up sooo much worse for the 'heros' but sometimes you gotta take your chances.
Even if the cops did catch them it would be a slap on the wrist.
The'd be back a week later doing the exact same thing..
Dangerous but you have to pick your battles.
kids.
jen_deans,Nov 13 2006, 09:04 AM Wrote:Even if the cops did catch them it would be a slap on the wrist.
The'd be back a week later doing the exact same thing..
Dangerous but you have to pick your battles.
[right][snapback]215754[/snapback][/right]

exactly. the theifs were big pussies...no guns, if they had guns, they wouldnt of had run away like bitches.

Good for these guys! I would have just let the dogs out when they opened my car door. Get em boys! :lol: