FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ferrari Fxx In Action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its a handfull, 800+hp in 2500 lbs car maybe B)

http://www.fastdrive.org/1/p/car-videos/ca...?view.1005.0.25
lol now thats power
such a not safe car though...i;d kill myself in a month if i had one :)

on hard acceleration u can see the front wheels are slipping
that's pretty cool...

but is it me, or is that guy just not smooth?
Beautiful sounds coming from the engine but your right, that guy IS being rough on theat car. Must have a block of lead on his foot.
It definitely seems to be too much for him to handle at WOT. Still, that's a sweet ride. :D
Horrible driver by the looks of ot...

I guess with that much HP it's tricky to keep the wheels stuck to the ground.
I saw one of those things in the flesh going around the Fiorano test track in Maranello, Italy at the Ferrari plant while I was there this summer. I was told it was a possible customer trying out the car to see if he meets the requirements by Ferarri to own one of these beasts. It's simply impossible to get a good photo of this car from behind the chainlink fence especially at the speed it travels. What they did was have the customer drive it in the dry for a few laps and then the sprinklers come up and drench the track so he can drive in the wet. The sound that V-12 makes is a symphony for a car lover. Better than any exhaust on any Ferrari you've ever heard. If my brother ever gets his ass in gear and downloads the video he took from his camera I will post that too. Here's the pics I managed to get after just putting my Point and shoot camera on continuous shooting. ENJOY!

[Image: FerrariFXX01.jpg]

[Image: FerrariFXX02.jpg]

[Image: FerrariFXX03.jpg]

[Image: FerrariFXX04.jpg]
Oh man!
did the guy just take his hands off the wheel to give a cell phone to his passenger.

the driver is not really smooth at all.
He's got some half decent car control. He managed to save himself a few times. But his throttle control is rubbish. And yeah he's not smooth in the slightest.
Watched about a minute and a half of the vid. The car sounds amazing but the driver seems to get in over his head at times based on how he's sawing at the wheel, esp. when the car hits bumps in the track...

Would love to be in his place though, but with one and a half hands I'd be in over my head way sooner than he is :lol:

NefCanuck
The guy definitely needs to learn how to drive the car properly, like a master chef from France once said to me during my apprenticeship, "Make love to eet, don't just f*** eet!"

Cool video though, I think I would have just my damn phone keep ringing though :D
FocusGuy7476,Nov 10 2006, 02:02 PM Wrote:did the guy just take his hands off the wheel to give a cell phone to his passenger.

the driver is not really smooth at all.
[right][snapback]215423[/snapback][/right]

Can you imagine the conversation....

"Hi.... how are you?.... Me? Oh I'm just getting the shyte scared out of me by this lead footed turd burglar who can't drive... Yes, please... and a change of underwear. Thanks! Talk to you soon"

:lol:

02SVTSEDAN

Italians are not number 1 for nothing! - I think they should give me a car for free considering my name is Enzo. :lol: FORZA ITALIA! :P
Cheers,