FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pi Scarborough Closed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday in the mail I got a letter, looked like it was real serious. Juke mail I thought. I open it up and its a letter telling me that PI in scarborough has closed down.

One less speedshop in the GTA. Not that I spent much money there or anything.
that's unfortunate, but sadly, Focused was one of the few guys there with a clue.

If you couldn't deal with him, it was a toss-up.
The one in hamilton isn't much better. I find with most these places unless you know what you're looking for when you go in, you're not gonna get much help from them. Sadly tho this is the way it is in alot of retail stores, i find electronics stores and computer stores just as bad.
yea, they were wanting to close that store for a long time...just waiting on the lease to expire...it was one of PI's oldest locations, and that street has gone throught MANY changes ...currently it's a furniture/matress alley from the 401 to lawrence....

they are opening another location elsewhere ....but I can't say just yet

yes...i'm still in the loop even though i'm technically not employed there anymore :P
where are you working now?
Ahem (his sig)

Guelph Paint and Bumper - All your automotive refinishing needs! 519-837-3250
I find with a lot of customizing/perforamance tuning shops, if I don't have a Honda Civic or a Ford Mustang, then I'm wasting my time being there... :P