FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rubber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
schade,Nov 11 2006, 10:40 AM Wrote:i think stock size is about 205/50-55 ... but for winter, the smaller the treadwidth the better they work in the snow.  So i would stay around the 205's not much wider than that
[right][snapback]215543[/snapback][/right]

Just to confirm that stock on the 16"s is 205/50 :)

NefCanuck
hey guys...Im in Calgary for work. I noticed that studded tire are pretty popular here. Are these legal in Ontario? cause I dont think Ive ever seen them.
i dont think they are
I'm not sure about the fittment of 15's on the SVT...I thought the smallest rims you could put on those is the 16's from the ZTS and ZTW's...

I am running the stock trend style 15" rims in winter with 195/60 HR 15 Bridgestone Blizzak LM18 tires. They kick some serious butt, and I got them for a killer price at the OK tire in Pembroke ($132 each instead of $170 normally). I still have another season left in them, maybe 2. They might be an option for you to consider.

L8tr
residentdud,Nov 13 2006, 04:01 AM Wrote:hey guys...Im in Calgary for work. I noticed that studded tire are pretty popular here. Are these legal in Ontario? cause I dont think Ive ever seen them.
[right][snapback]215743[/snapback][/right]

I believe studded tires were cleared this year for Northern Ontario (I think the south cut off is Sudbury)

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2